Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland data:

O deaths - was 0 last week

268 cases - was 238 last week

1.7% positivity - was 1.5% last week

70 patients in hospital - up 2 on yesterday - was 70 last week

4 ventilated icu beds - up 1 on yesterday - was 6 last week

Positivity and cases rising slowly. As are patients and ventilators.

Too small a change to get really concerned but we need to monitor this.

Northern Ireland data:

2 deaths - was 1 last week

104 cases - was 89 last week

4.2% positivity - was 4.4% last week

4 care home outbreaks - up 1 on yesterday - was 5 last week

610 weekly rolling 7 day cases - was 616 yesterday & 638 last week

Hospital data here edging up too.

38 patients - up 6 on yesterday - was 56 last week

3 ventilated- up 1 on yesterday - was 3 last week

Not looking quite as good as it has been doing but small changes so far and even without the variant I think we had to expect our gradual opening up to have some small impact on hospital numbers.

We are at a very critical stage though now. It either stabilises or escalates and that will quickly alter what happens next month if it does.

So total deaths with out of hospital England to come - 10

Last week it was 13.

And total cases with England to come - 404

Last week it was 357.

To be honest im sick of people not following the rules. We need local lockdowns with education and monitoring, if that doesnt work, then real heavy street policing and if that doesnt work send in the army to patrol. I dont really care less about peoples sensitivities at this stage and neither should the government, the Government surely has a duty to act in the best interests of the wider population. Not pussy foot arround with people who ignore the rules to the detriment of the rest of us. This affects us all, all 66million of us, and I think its fair to say weve all had enough.

To be honest im sick of people not following the rules. We need local lockdowns with education and monitoring, if that doesnt work, then real heavy street policing and if that doesnt work send in the army to patrol. I dont really care less about peoples sensitivities at this stage and neither should the government, the Government surely has a duty to act in the best interests of the wider population. Not pussy foot arround with people who ignore the rules to the detriment of the rest of us. This affects us all, all 66million of us, and I think its fair to say weve all had enough.

Rubbish. If you want this then I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year

Good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.