Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for reply. Yes, I think maybe I had similar experience. Was same vaccination centre for second one, but a different person doing it. It’s an odd one, but it doesn’t seem to have got any worse, but neither has it improved, and we are talking 3 months now. If I’m told it will ease eventually, that’s fine, but I’m not keen to live with it like this long term. I also hope the first vaccine has actually taken effect as well as it’s supposed to have done - I did read one article online suggesting I may need to go and have that one re-done … anyway I’ll update on here when / if I get through to the GP.
Interesting, the ball of my thumb still hurts a little 8 weeks after the first, but nothing that bad to be bothered about. Now the 2nd one, last Tuesday, was done at one of the walk ins, and she's jabbed it in higher up on my arm, and there is still a bruise which doesn't want to shift.

Really interested to spot these posts from you & @paulchapo @twosips
I have had a sore upper arm since my first jab back in April. I’ve also had the second one in the same arm in June, but the same level of ache has remained. I’ve been looking for info online but can only see stuff about how common it is to have a sore arm for a week after.
I don’t generally feel the soreness during the day, and can run, cycle, lift and carry stuff, and even do press ups no problem. And I have no other issues.
However, every night I can’t put my right arm under the pillow as the pain is strong as soon as I put my head down. Been like this for months now - might contact the GP tomorrow.
I do wonder whether they did a bad jab job.

That's it exactly,night time is the problem, it makes sleeping difficult at times.

I have had a sore upper arm since my first jab back in April. I’ve also had the second one in the same arm in June, but the same level of ache has remained. I’ve been looking for info online but can only see stuff about how common it is to have a sore arm for a week after.
I don’t generally feel the soreness during the day, and can run, cycle, lift and carry stuff, and even do press ups no problem. And I have no other issues.
However, every night I can’t put my right arm under the pillow as the pain is strong as soon as I put my head down. Been like this for months now - might contact the GP tomorrow.

For me it's just a slight dull ache which becomes a little bit more noticeable if I try to sleep on my left side. Becomes a bit noticeable if a try to carry heavy shopping in my left hand but thankfully doesn't affect my swimming which is my main source of exercise.
It's hardly life changing & probably a small price to pay to protect myself & others.

What is true and where is it reported?
What I stated appears to be what is on their website
  • ''Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild.''

A lad at work had a bad reaction to the Pfizer jab in his left arm and his left breast dropped with what appeared to be fluid in it, obviously took the piss out of him having chippy tits. So his second jab he had put in his backside with no issues.

A lad at work had a bad reaction to the Pfizer jab in his left arm and his left breast dropped with what appeared to be fluid in it, obviously took the piss out of him having chippy tits. So his second jab he had put in his backside with no issues.
That’s a novel solution

View attachment 22124

next time you tear an ACL just let your immune system do what it was designed to do, don't get a surgery!
I’m not at all surprised by this. The lack of vaccine uptake in the NFL and Djokovic’ past remarks has me wondering just how many athletes and individuals in sports have even bothered to get the jab. It seems awfully quiet within the premier league and football. Apart from Gareth Southgate, none have come out to advocate the vaccine which is odd given the platform they have and their ability to engage with younger people.

I can see this becoming an issue in the next month. Unfortunately, I doubt Delph is alone.

I’m not at all surprised by this. The lack of vaccine uptake in the NFL and Djokovic’ past remarks has me wondering just how many athletes and individuals in sports have even bothered to get the jab. It seems awfully quiet within the premier league and football. Apart from Gareth Southgate, none have come out to advocate the vaccine which is odd given the platform they have and their ability to engage with younger people.

I can see this becoming an issue in the next month. Unfortunately, I doubt Delph is alone.
You can’t control what other people do. At the end of the day, the likes of Djokovic aren’t going to end up in hospital with COVID, so you can understand why they are reluctant to get a vaccine that has only been on the scene for a year.
I’ve got my vaccine and cracking on. No point worrying about what anyone else does now.

He will be if he tries getting into Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.