Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no getting through to them unfortunately, I was involved with a heated chat again after football last night. 6 of us, 2 of whom are double vaccinated, the other 4 completely anti vax. It was unreal the shit they were coming out with, not a prayer of getting any logic whatsoever. “Fit enough to take our chances, conspiracy, who knows what’s in the vaccine“ etc etc. I just gave up and switched subjects.
My neighbour will never get a vaccine..not surprised she thinks david icke is the second coming..I use stealth to avoid the silly cow..

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DATA HIGHLIGHTS

FULL DATA LATER

For the first time in weeks Covid Patient numbers today versus last Tuesday have FALLEN.

5116 today v 5163 last week.

Admissions (Sunday) also down week to week 836 to 645

NW had the 4th highest admissions of the 7 regions.

AND for the first time has fewer patients in today 863 than last Tuesday 897

NW also has the same number on ventilators now (128) as last Tuesday.

And NE & Yorkshire, London and Midlands ALL have more patients in hospital and more on ventilators than the NW.

Whatever caused this fall it was clearly real as artificial falls do not lower hospital numbers like that

It pisses me off that those choosing not to get vaccinated are slowing down the return to normality for everyone, and are costing the NHS a fortune in treatment that wouldn't be necessary if they were jabbed.

Everyone should just ignore them now, if they die then they die approach. Good to see Sage was completely wrong about their predictions, as expected I might add. Unfortunately, that mistake cost £30bn oh well

There is no getting through to them unfortunately, I was involved with a heated chat again after football last night. 6 of us, 2 of whom are double vaccinated, the other 4 completely anti vax. It was unreal the shit they were coming out with, not a prayer of getting any logic whatsoever. “Fit enough to take our chances, conspiracy, who knows what’s in the vaccine“ etc etc. I just gave up and switched subjects.
Probably doesn’t help your cause that you caught it after two vaccines. They’ll see that as vindication.

incidentally my brother has it now after two vaccines and he’s clinically vulnerable.

ENGLAND HOSPITAL NUMBERS

ADMISSIONS

IMPORTANT TO RECALL THESE ARE 2 DAYS OLD SO FROM SUNDAY.

Sunday week 734 - Saturday 593 - Sunday 645

Here are how the main regions moved SUN - SAT - SUN

LONDON 130 - 124 - 123

MIDLANDS 133 - 119 - 117

NE & YORKSHIRE 220 -149 - 132

And

NORTH WEST 123 - 88 - 110

It pisses me off that those choosing not to get vaccinated are slowing down the return to normality for everyone, and are costing the NHS a fortune in treatment that wouldn't be necessary if they were jabbed.
No vaccine should be no treatment for covid without private med insurance. I then bet few of these weirdos would decline the vaccine then.

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DATA - IN PATIENTS DAILY TOTAL

Last Tuesday - Yesterday - Today

5163 - 5309 - 5116 (5116 PATIENTS IN ENGLAND HOSPITAL AS OF TODAY)

So it fell to 47 lower than last week. First week to walk fall in some time.

Last weeks equivalent numbers were:

3894 - 5163 - 5182

So UP 19 day to day and week to week UP 1288

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.