Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first time a thread has moved into the 'i must be right I'm paid loads'...chuckle is also paid loads, loads more than probably 99% of this board but with his views that means fuck all.

Whichever side of a discussion/arguement bringing £££ into it isn't the way to go.

25% of what number? I'm pro vaccine btw. I just think this developing information is concerning.
25% of the 103 who died in yesterday's figures (subject to trends continuing). A % which, over time, is a hell of a lot bigger than the number of people who died from blood clots or myocarditis from having had vaccines.
Till Delta arrived you could probably make a case for not getting vaccinated under the age of 30, but Delta has totally changed the playing field.

Last edited:
Not the first time a thread has moved into the 'i must be right I'm paid loads'...chuckle is also paid loads, loads more than probably 99% of this board but with his views that means fuck all.

Whichever side of a discussion/arguement bringing £££ into it isn't the way to go.
Yeah I did cringe for him.

I was merely putting the 16 deaths point in context
I explained why the 16 deaths number was being misused - as it was taken directly from one of my own posts that clearly explained it was a random grab from across five recent days.

I did that pages back and everyone just ignored it.

You CANNOT judge 5 deaths in a period when cases and deaths are VERY low compared to virtually all of the previous 18 months of the pandemic and when there was no vaccine and now there is 90% vaccinated. Let alone a variant with different properties now v then AND an age range catching it that is utterly different from even a few months ago. A change caused BY the vaccines.

It is like saying City are clearly rubbish because they were in the third division 20 years ago.

The numbers then only show how much progress City have made to get where they are.

And so does the impact of the vaccines by increasing the percentage of younger deaths because more of them have NOT had two doses than the older ones who have.

The older ones have far more problems that Covid can attack and so still will be more likely to die than the unvaccinated young. That will never change. But the unvaccinated young ARE and will be more at risk than those who are vaccinated.

Really there is little point looking for anything else in these numbers. That is what they are bound to say via science and common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.