Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum works in a school in Trafford. Looks like she's finally caught it. Terrible headache, subsided now and very sniffly/bad cold-like at the moment. Positive LFT. Let's hope her jabs does the trick. My dad's just got home after being away for a week with work, so he'll likely get it too. Fingers crossed they're gonna be alright...

Anyone else around 60 (their ages) caught it recently after being jabbed and been alright?
Two of my golf mates, one just 60 this year the other 57. Both slight illness, the former likes a drink, he sent his Mrs out for 144 cans of Stella and drank the lot during his illness/isolation so not bad at all. When I caught it last October, unjabbed obviously I tried a glass of wine after about three days and was sick as a dog, hopefully your folks will be fine.

Giving kids the jab will be irrelevant in 8 weeks or so as they'll have all had it.
1 in 14 at the moment, up from the 1/20 it's been since the start of term

Why's that then?
10x more chance of the kids dying from Covid than the vaccine.
Perhaps you want your kids to be pretty ill (15% chance or so) Maybe the 1% or so who get bad Long Covid.
It is beneficial from reduced effect of illness alone.

just how I feel, I don’t think we’re getting all the info about reactions from the vaccine
I’d rather wait till we know more as even in 10 months it’s been given we’re seeing they are learning things about the vaccine as they go, I want to wait until they know everything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.