Status
Not open for further replies.
NORTHERN IRELAND DATA

5 deaths - was 4 last week

1061 cases - was 966 last week

ALL WE GET AT WEEKENDS HERE

So Week to Week at this stage for the three nations with England to add later:

DEATHS:- 18 - was 16 last week at this stage

That 16 became 57 all settings when England added 41.

16 of those were in hospital and 25 outside in settings such as care homes.

And week to week at this stage for the three nations with England to add later:

CASES:- 6741 - was 6597 last week at this stage

That became 45,140 last week when England added 38,543

Yesterday England added 41,259 to the UK total of 44,985 (which had no Wales data as always on Saturday - the 3152 of today held over 24 hours as always on Saturday but still added to today instead of yesterday)

72 deaths - up from 57 last week

England 34 of those down from 41 last Sunday

ALSO RECALL THAT 20 OF THE SCOTLAND DEATHS ASCRIBED TO TODAY ARE MISSING DATA THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED YESTERDAY

39,962 cases - down 5023 on yesterday & 5178 on last week

Just 33,231 in England - down 8038 on yesterday & 5322 on last Sunday

Have to be suspicious of such a big drop. Though weekend numbers are often lower due to fewer tests partly.

But not this low and hope it is not some kind of glitch as yet unreported as it is very good news if it is the start of a decline.

Last edited:
What about the many millions of people who already had covid? Many of whom are being prevented from entering restaurants and shops, or being fired from their jobs?

That’s a valid point. The question is suppose is can you prove you had it? People with a positive test can show that but what about those that didn’t get tested?

Most I imagine, especially those like me who was deliberately exposed to Chicken Pox as a kid.

Getting a vaccine would have been a lot easier. Although some of the ones I did get as a kid where no picnic, sick as a young pup after the BCG one (think it was called that).
I was called many names on here by someone who didn’t believe natural immunity could possibly be better than, or at least equal to, a vaccine, hence my post.

72 deaths - up from 57 last week

England 34 of those down from 41 last Sunday

ALSO RECALL THAT 20 OF THE SCOTLAND DEATHS ASCRIBED TO TODAY ARE MISSING DATA THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED YESTERDAY

39,962 cases - down 5023 on yesterday & 5178 on last week

Just 33,231 in England - down 8038 on yesterday & 5322 on last Sunday

Have to be suspicious of such a big drop. Though weekend numbers are often lower due to fewer tests partly.

But not this low and hope it is not some kind of glitch as yet unreported as it is very good news if it is the start of a decline.
It’s the right sort of time for a decline in cases so let’s hope it’s the start of some good news. That being said, we still managed over 1 million tests yesterday……

HEADLINES TODAY

Good day for GM and North West with the possible exception of Stockport - though not a bad day here either - just like Zoe shows inching very slowly downwad so slightly disappoints again by being top scorer above Manchester (admittedly by just 1 case) and the only one of the ten NOT down well week to week.

And even with that gained another 8 overall Pop Score points back on Trafford.

Otherwise with a top score in GM of just 172 this is the lowest 'high' here in weeks.

Four boroughs under 100 again too. With Bury best on 75.

Both GM and North West fall well day to day and week to week.

It’s the right sort of time for a decline in cases so let’s hope it’s the start of some good news. That being said, we still managed over 1 million tests yesterday……
Hope you are right on the case decline and could well be. Guess we will soon see.

The northern regions have not been going up. The southern ones have driven this recent rise. If they start to fall - which is probably inevitable after a few weeks - then it will make a big difference.

Where do you find the test data from the weekend btw? Gov UK only post it on the site on weekdays. Always bugged me as they must have it and post the other stuff over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.