Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on day 8 after testing positive,
headaches no where near what they were last week,but im suffering bad stomach ache,on top of that I get so fatigued doing nothing,it really is a strange feeling.
Over the worst now I would think. However, after the virus was clear I had about 8 weeks where I was going to work, coming home for a bit to eat (lost my appetite) and in bed for around 8pm, really tired but that’s not unusual after Covid. Look after yourself and don’t rush any normal activities until you feel strong enough, good luck.

I understand your point of view, but I find it impossible to find any joy in someones death no matter how much I dissagree with them.
Would normally agree but if that person is influencing others to choose a course of action that puts themselves and others at risk of serious illness and death, their own demise will possibly save lives by encouraging people who have been scared off the vaccine to get vaccinated.

My wife (works at a dentist) was speaking to a patient today that works as a doctor at the JR in Oxford, he told her that everybody currently in the JR covid ward is unvaccinated, and they don't have a single patient who is vaccinated.

The doctors and nurses despair at the situation.
That’s a brilliant hospital, my mate’s (who’s son named Moonchester :-) stepdaughter (15) was in Newbury coming up to 3 years ago, she took ill and as soon as the Doctors saw how poorly she was they blue lighted her up to the JR to the Childrens ward. She was diagnosed with a brain tumour, spent a few weeks in there which included an op. She’s had further surgery since and starts proton beam treatment early next year. Hopefully will give her the life she deserves but without the JR she wouldn’t be here. She’s City daft as well :-).

What a ball bag, paid the ultimate price, being a prick not taking it is his choice but he shouldn’t have been allowed to preach on TV to a whole load of Bible Bashing American tossers.
Exactly. It's bad enough being a bellend but being given a platform to spout lies and misinformation to many thousands of people makes it many times worse.

What the fuck is it with that country and all these bible bashing loons? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I don't come across preachers from other religions spouting Covid-denying anti-vaxx bollocks on such an industrial scale.

Exactly. It's bad enough being a bellend but being given a platform to spout lies and misinformation to many thousands of people makes it many times worse.

What the fuck is it with that country and all these bible bashing loons? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I don't come across preachers from other religions spouting Covid-denying anti-vaxx bollocks on such an industrial scale.
It’s the same here but to a lesser extent. Very few people who don’t take the jabs keep their views to themselves. Most try to convince others with conspiracy theory videos and pseudo science.

It’s the same here but to a lesser extent. Very few people who don’t take the jabs keep their views to themselves. Most try to convince others with conspiracy theory videos and pseudo science.
True enough Tim. I was specifically referring to bible-bashing Christians broadcasting to large audiences via dedicated TV channels though. We don't tend to have those people - and those TV channels - over here.

I think Facebook and Twitter seem to be biggest culprits but I’m not on either. We get some links on here though and it’s not good, should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.