Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you give the impression of wanting to shut down debate on certain topics. Good scientists should always welcome questions about their work, from any source.
No they don't. They take it from qualified people who can show the research. Not unqualified people on a football forum. You clearly want to buy what he is selling because it's more palatable to you than the alternative. You want to call me "hostile" (even though i have insulted no one or resorted to threats etc) because then you can discredit what i am say. So for clarity i will state it again

Don't believe unqualified people over the scientists and experts. decent advice i would have thought.

Finally. I’ve had a negative LTF test on my 10th and final day of isolation.

However, wife tested positive yesterday so Xmas plans are still shagged.

Ordered a little turkey crown with trimmings from butchers so I'll cook her a Xmas dinner at least but she'll be eating it in the spare room, well away from me.

Finally. I’ve had a negative LTF test on my 10th and final day of isolation.

However, wife tested positive yesterday so Xmas plans are still shagged.

Ordered a little turkey crown with trimmings from butchers so I'll cook her a Xmas dinner at least but she'll be eating it in the spare room, well away from me.
If you’ve had it, why can’t you spend Xmas together?

Should we stop querying politicians because we don't have a degree in politics? Where do you draw the line?
Probably during a pandemic where misinformation costs lives i would have thought.

I mean what are you arguing for here? That we should listen to unqualified people on social media over the overwhelming consensus of the world's experts during a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.