Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's not a criminal offence to catch a lab virus and not want something injected into you every 3 months, nor should it be.

Besides, there's no greater sentence than death which I'm sure you're gleeful about as they're not on your team.
A lab virus? For fuck’s sake, fella!

And it’s not every three fucking months for fuck’s sake. Why you keep babbling on with that horse manure is baffling. You’re not the whole world, you know? It only happens to be three months if you just happened to get your second jab of the two original vaccines three months ago or you’re classed as vulnerable, because there’s a new strain now. It’s not three months for anyone else because they had their other fucking jabs longer than three fucking months ago. For fuck’s sake, fella!

And you won’t need another jab in another three months and another three months after that and another three months after that. Why do you keep repeating this bollocks about “every three months”? You sound like an absolute tool!

Last edited by a moderator:
The fucking data is telling them they are wrong.

Carry on in your attempt at shutting the poster down though because you don’t like his message.

Just to be clear on this, the current data is showing that their worst case scenario is wrong. That’s fine, they never thought that was a likely scenario anyway.

What the data is aligning to is their modelling for low immune escape and high booster efficacy and hopefully even better.

Those models never get reported on though, which I get to an extent in terms of if they were, they wouldn’t get any behavioural impact benefit which they clearly have had over the last few weeks, but that’s not to do with the modellers.

1 in 7 london NHS workers are isolating and 1 in 10 in the country

this is the real issue

it’s an absolute massive issue. As I said tried to get to London Saturday , train after train cancelled due to stafff being off with Covid. Same in the Royal Mail post is delayed Due to staff isolating. This will be one if not the main issue with the pressure on the nhs.

the 10 day isolation is too long and thankfully it looks like they doing something about it now. Society could grind to a halt if we are not careful.

Not at all but are you seriously saying that we should discount all scientists and experts because errors may be made now and again? or that we should believe what some unqualified bloke on a football forum says instead? I seriously don't understand your question.
“Unqualified bloke on a football forum”

That’ll be you then

We really should follow the Swedish model…

they seem to be following us. Issued a work from home if you can order and vaccine passes for events over 500 people.

it’s an absolute massive issue. As I said tried to get to London Saturday , train after train cancelled due to stafff being off with Covid. Same in the Royal Mail post is delayed Due to staff isolating. This will be one if not the main issue with the pressure on the nhs.

the 10 day isolation is too long and thankfully it looks like they doing something about it now. Society could grind to a halt if we are not careful.

There are strikes on top of that too, we're slowly grinding to a halt over the Xmas period mate.

Just to be clear on this, the current data is showing that their worst case scenario is wrong. That’s fine, they never thought that was a likely scenario anyway.

What the data is aligning to is their modelling for low immune escape and high booster efficacy and hopefully even better.

Those models never get reported on though, which I get to an extent in terms of if they were, they wouldn’t get any behavioural impact benefit which they clearly have had over the last few weeks, but that’s not to do with the modellers.

The models are wrong and worse still, our restrictions and possible lockdowns are based on those models.

Data was there from SA. They ignored it and even when data was creeping through here that supported the SA scientists, they ignored again and pushed through with restrictions.

It is a joke given our vaccination and booster rates.

Finally. I’ve had a negative LTF test on my 10th and final day of isolation.

However, wife tested positive yesterday so Xmas plans are still shagged.

Ordered a little turkey crown with trimmings from butchers so I'll cook her a Xmas dinner at least but she'll be eating it in the spare room, well away from me.

If you’ve had it, why can’t you spend Xmas together?

I suppose we could but a nice quiet afternoon sounds blissful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.