Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I've picked up tonsilitis since Sunday, usually get it every year, doctors given me antibiotics.

Then my mum who I've seen recently got a positive LFT and I've just now tested positive on LFT.

Is there any chance my tonsilitis, enflamed throat, white spots etc... could be screwing with the results?
I swallowed a Christmas decoration yesterday, Doc says I have tinselitis, (I know, wrong thread).

The NHS England primary diagnosis supplement has been released today (it's updated weekly)

It shows an increase of people primarily undergoing Covid treatment in NHS England to 4,432 on December 21. Compared to 4,387 on December 14 (its last release). A tiny increase of just 45 people.

The overall increase of people in hospital with Covid is 259 over the same period, meaning 83% of that overall increase is incidental Covid positive patients being treated for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.