Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
119,789 cases - another record - and underreported I assume from the DATA ISSUE above

147 all settings deaths

Gov UK DID update yesterdays number to the 'real' one I posted earlier to add the cases missimg from Scotland then.

So today UK Cases are up by 10,134
So cases up by 10% not 50% as the scientists predicted. Clearly good news.

I’m genuinely amazed he’s still fronting stuff like this.

Surely they could stick someone else front and centre.

This bloke takes over next week

dads-were-doomed.gif

So cases up by 10% not 50% as the scientists predicted. Clearly good news.

Not if you live in Greater Manchester - it is going like London last week and some astounding numbers today. Pretty much every borough is through the roof.

The lowest Pop score today was up 127. Some are nearer 300. Never seen numbers like these before.

Wigan today would have been a pandemic high for Manchester just last week.

I know these are only cases and milder etc. But these are bound to create pressure on the NHS this next week or two. They are just goimg up and up and doubling exactly as they say every two or three days in Greater Manchester right now.

I suspect GM may even be the epicentre now not London.

Very good sign considering 1 million+ had it has week.
Deaths are probably a couple of weeks behind cases and hospitalisations about 4 or 5 days behind cases.

I hope the link is well broken given how many cases are happening right now in the North West I will be amazed if there is not a major Covid outbreak at City in the next few days looking at the numbers today.

I think these studies will gradually show milder and milder severity of this strain as more data is analysed. We'll see over the next few weeks.
I hope you are right. I think you might well be. But we need that plus given how rapidly this is spreading once it arrives somewhere. And it has turned up in GM just in time for family gatherings where vulnerable relatives will mix with those who have it That is the main risk. Hopefully the boosters save the day as it looks as if they will.

I hope you are right. I think you might well be. But we need that plus given how rapidly this is spreading once it arrives somewhere. And it has turned up in GM just in time for family gatherings where vulnerable relatives will mix with those who have it That is the main risk. Hopefully the boosters save the day as it looks as if they will.
Will people still go for boosters when they read that protection wanes so quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.