Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locking people down and restrictions is not the way to do it, like that or not.
Especially if those getting ill are NOT vaccinated.
I'm all for personal choice but it does have implications for the person chosing not to get vaccinated down the line.
Much like smoking and alcohol.
If we run out if beds then the unvaccinated must come behind the vaccinated in the queue.

so you think letting thousands of people die is the answer?

You are Chris Whitty and I claim my £5.

For clarity I’ve never said it’s ok for thousands to die but nice try. Thousands are not currently dying either are they, in fact, covid hospitalisations are not bringing the NHS to its knees, despite being told by all the experts it would so let’s move onto the argument about the NHS and how we equip it for the next 100 years and 70 million people and let’s stop hiding behind covid.

Locking people down and restrictions is not the way to do it, like that or not.
Nobody is locked down, restrictions are and will be used if they think hospitals are in danger of being overwhelmed, doesn't matter whether I or you like it. It's how every country deals with it. Just saying hospitals should be able to cope without restrictions isn't a plan.

Omicron is a mild illness ffs, it’s not Ebola!
Thank you Dr. Blueinsa. Your expert opinion on this matter - contrary to health experts and science is most welcome. With any Goddamn luck whatsoever, we'll not be following your advice and will avoid the needless deaths of thousands of individuals when hospitalization becomes impossible due to the overwhelming number of affected people.

Especially if those getting ill are NOT vaccinated.
I'm all for personal choice but it does have implications for the person chosing not to get vaccinated down the line.
Much like smoking and alcohol.
If we run out if beds then the unvaccinated must come behind the vaccinated in the queue.
Which is okay as a point of view I understand it, but we know it isn't going to happen those people will be treated along with anyone else, we are hardly going to turf out some unvaccinated to let in some vaccinated so again we have deal with the reality as it is, not as we'd wish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.