Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland Data Update:

92 deaths - was 79 last week

1330 cases - was 1949 last week

394 Greater Glasgow, 245 Lanarkshire, 135 Lothian

At 6.2% positive - was 10.2% last week

Patients 2016 (up 6 in day) - was 2003 last week

Ventilated icu 145 (down 4) - was 156 last week.
Think those last week cases / deaths were 2 weeks ago. 1656 / 92 last wednesday.

Scotland data 3 wks v 2 wks v last week v today:

deaths / cases / positivity / patients / ventilators with first dose vaccinations where known on day

63 d / 2039 c / 10.5% / 1467 p / 106 v

79 d / 1949 c / 10.2 % / 1794 p / 134 v / (16, 023 vac)

92 d / 1656 c / 7.5% / 2003 p / 156 v / (25. 037 vac)

92 d / 1330 c / 6.2% / 2016 p / 145 v ( 24, 192 vac) Today

Thank you that is reassuring. I guess it depends on where the ongoing EU battle goes. Though I expect most of the coming vaccinations will be the Oxford one as we seem to have the majso may not make much difference.
The EU are asking for vaccines manufactured by AZ in Britain to be sent to the EU as a quid pro quo for the ones allegedly earmarked for the EU (manufactured in Belgium and the Netherlands I think) that were sent to the U.K. I don’t think that’s going to happen because we and AZ will presumably just say we’ve had our contracted supply quantities.

Mum's getting her vaccination today. Relieved that both parents have now had one dose, hopefully they won't have to wait too long for the second jab.
Great news that
My mum had her jab last week and today got an appointment for 11 April for-the second
It does seem to be happening really quickly

Looks like it is still going ahead

Once a month I donate Platelets and Plasma and it usually takes about 50 - 55 mins for my donation.

All the info you need can be found here;

Thanks mate.
Wasn’t sure why I was contacted when I presumed the trials had stopped.

Very likely I’ll look at doing this once I fully pick up.

PM to hold Downing Street news conference later

While PMQs has been going on, the government has just confirmed that Boris Johnson will be holding a COVID-19 briefing from Number 10 later today

People infected with the new coronavirus variant discovered in the UK are less likely to report losing taste and smell as part of their symptoms, a study has found.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the condition was "significantly less common" in patients who tested positive for the new variant compared to those with other variants of COVID-19.but other symptoms such as a a cough, sore throat, fatigue, muscle ache and fever were "more common" among those who caught the new variant, it added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.