Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the UK, they had a choice between opening in April with Cinemas at 1/4 capacity in something similar to Tier 1 or 2....or October at 100% capacity.
Or not opening until 2022.
You don’t know where this crisis is going...

Why are you a teacher if you hate teaching children so much?
Why, as a deputy head, can you not show some leadership to those around you?

You should be celebrating the fact that you have children in school as you are providing an essential service as well as educating them beyond what they would have at home.

Tell me how many nurseries have had to isolate because of Covid?
How many 3-10 year olds have passed on the virus to your litany of people who you feel have been wronged?

From my experience the people passing Covid around in schools are the staff themselves who are unable/unwilling to follow the rules and not inform us when they have the symptoms.

Surely you should be praising and thanking the staff at your school for the commitment they are showing to the children they work with for providing an environment where 72 of the parents are confident to send their children to you, unlike before where they didn’t trust schools.

As a public servant isn’t your primary duty to serve the public? Thank goodness NHS staff aren’t as quick to hide as you are.

My wife teacher tested positive last month on the final day of term. She informed her school and 48 hours later eight of her own class had all tested positive (8 years old) and had shown no symptoms whatsoever.

The headmaster, four teaching assistants and four staff then all tested positive after receiving notification from my wife.

Subsequently, my son tested positive and then I got very ill indeed.

My family don't go anywhere, her school is a two minute drive away, we have never compromised ourselves in any way during this pandemic.

Whatever the narrative being peddled in the media and government, schools and young kids are bringing this home unwittingly.

Which is why we probably won't see kids back until at least after Easter now.

I do not understand this story about the 400 strong wedding party.

They all ran away and so they fine the organiser. Okay

But the guests all chose to break the rules. The organisers know who they all were as they invited them.

They should put the organisers in a police holding cell and let them stay there until they release the names of those present so they all can be fined - not just the handful not quick enough to run away as hundreds did when police arrived.

We need to send a message that this is not something that will be tolerated. You break the rules. You pay.

But the guests all chose to break the rules. The organisers know who they all were as they invited them.

They should put the organisers in a police holding cell and let them stay there until they release the names of those present so they all can be fined - not just the handful not quick enough to run away as hundreds did when police arrived.

We need to send a message that this is not something that will be tolerated. You break the rules. You pay.
Some guests were also fined £200 but agreed that all guests should be heavily fined https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/outra...400-person-wedding-at-charedi-school-1.511056

BBC said that info experience in Israel showed that tests there showed that just having the one jab brought effectiveness down to just 25%
I get my first jab next week but they will be giving me the second whilst millions have not had one all. So they will be doing first and seconds at the same time, an enormous job but l dont seem to have heard them even talk about this.
Has anyone else?
Figure been taken out of context, read this article https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/i...ectiveness-only-covers-first-14-days-1.510887

Scotland data

71 deaths was 63 last wk

1480 cases was 2160 last week

427 Greater Glasgow 273 Lanarkshire 166 Lothian

At 6.9% positive was 7.6% last week

2053 in hospital - up 49 was 1860 last week

161 on ventilators. Same Was 141 last week

Utter cunts, every single person who attended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.