Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. Even just the second paragraph, sets a tone that this might all be something over nothing and by Feb 7th they could be receiving actually faster delivery than they would have expected? So hard to know what's gone on and what people really mean when making such statements - if it's purely politicking or genuine.

If they haven't at all literally demanded the EU to stop the export, what would Fiegl-Ding have to gain from incorrectly quoting those words, or am I reading too much into it and he's just made a human error?

It reads quite reasonably, I agree.

As for Feigl-Ding, no idea. Maybe he's jumped the gun for ego reasons, but maybe he just used a crap translation. It appears he's had run-ins with Pfizer in the past (justifiably, it appears).

the vast majority of the country are united in their contempt for the ridiculous journalism which has been utterly shameful this year. You wont have to look far to find this to be very true. I am being obtuse because it is patently obvious - to the point most people turn off once the questions start.

how do you know they turn off then ?

We have good and bad journalism, just like we have good and bad everything.

Social media and people on there telling everyone to dismiss mainstream news is the real concern, and a reason we’re in a lot of mess

how do you know they turn off then ?

We have good and bad journalism, just like we have good and bad everything.

Social media and people on there telling everyone to dismiss mainstream news is the real concern, and a reason we’re in a lot of mess

I know they turn off as they have told me??

anyway night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.