Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you’re trying to do what others did last year when anyone dared to criticise the CCP, claiming it was down to some sort of racism against the Chinese.

Anything that comes out of that country is government rubber stamped, they’re a communist state, with some totally regulated capitalism thrown in to make them competitive.

Being wary of one of the most immoral governments on earth, that caused this pandemic by deceit, isn’t pushing distrust on to other vaccines, it’s very reasonable.
You consume loads of things that are made in China that doesn't make you a communist

Everyone has already accepted China's help whether you think you have or not. China were the 1st to Genome the virus which allowed the quicker creation of tests. China's hard lockdown bought the world 5 weeks to prep ( not that many did ).
Probably helps that they had that Wuhan virology lab. A lucky coincidence.

Everyone has already accepted China's help whether you think you have or not. China were the 1st to Genome the virus which allowed the quicker creation of tests. China's hard lockdown bought the world 5 weeks to prep ( not that many did ).
and if they'd been above board in their practices to start with we wouldn't have a pandemic. It doesn't clear them just because they did some things right mostly out of self-preservation at that point.

If they were honest and had integrity about the whole thing they'd have given full transparency and access, released every bit of available data instead of deleting it and already started compensating other countries for what they're culpable of.

Sorry late with news today. Got call at 10 am to go get a jab. Out of the blue. And at noon!

Think they are trying to get the AZ ones used up before the nation decides to wait for the
'better' one or they are already getting cancellations for that reason.

No way was I turning the offer down and as I have said in some ways I suspect this might be the better one anyway.

Very efficient like a conveyor belt and from home back to home via taxi in under 40 minutes, Over half of that in the taxi getting there and back.

Sorry late with news today. Got call at 10 am to go get a jab. Out of the blue. And at noon!

Think they are trying to get the AZ ones used up before the nation decides to wait for the
'better' one or they are already getting cancellations for that reason.

No way was I turning the offer down and as I have said in some ways I suspect this might be the better one anyway.

Very efficient like a conveyor belt and from home back to home via taxi in under 40 minutes, Over half of that in the taxi getting there and back.
pleased for you, as I know that this has in some ways consumed you with all the reporting, analysis and investigative work you have put in on providing a personal twist on the data for all on here- hope it brings you some comfort knowing you're half way there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.