Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a very sad day personally as my dad lost his 3 week fight against covid today, we are very fortunate to of been allowed in today, oxygen reduced and morphine given, he passed as Sterling scored bizarrely as the notification appeared on my phone, a blue through and through and a sorely missed father and grandfather and unfortunately a stat for tomorrow, sleep well my dad, I love you.
sorry to hear that. We're here if you need a metaphorical shoulder in the coming weeks. Condolences to you and yours.

About ten months ago I was talking to my brother about how we knew know one who had it, 11 of of my clan has tested positive despite been as careful as we can, when the floods came my dads electric blew, my brother went round to fix it despite not seeing me parents since March last year, my dad was 14 days after vaccine and my brother felt ok about going round, unfortunately my brother fell ill the next day and subsequently tested positive as did both my parents within days, it was always going to be a bleak outcome we believed but ffs take care people as one blip can prove very costly. Whether we get a day of remembrance or not when the time is right I’ll toast to every soul that’s passed and my dad til I can’t stand.

That's awful, very sorry for you.

It’s a very sad day personally as my dad lost his 3 week fight against covid today, we are very fortunate to of been allowed in today, oxygen reduced and morphine given, he passed as Sterling scored bizarrely as the notification appeared on my phone, a blue through and through and a sorely missed father and grandfather and unfortunately a stat for tomorrow, sleep well my dad, I love you.
So sorry to hear this blue, keep safe and try to be strong for the rest of your family at this awful time

About ten months ago I was talking to my brother about how we knew know one who had it, 11 of of my clan has tested positive despite been as careful as we can, when the floods came my dads electric blew, my brother went round to fix it despite not seeing me parents since March last year, my dad was 14 days after vaccine and my brother felt ok about going round, unfortunately my brother fell ill the next day and subsequently tested positive as did both my parents within days, it was always going to be a bleak outcome we believed but ffs take care people as one blip can prove very costly. Whether we get a day of remembrance or not when the time is right I’ll toast to every soul that’s passed and my dad til I can’t stand.
Condolences to you and all your family at this time. Given your previous history from 30 odd years ago in Cheadle that toast will be hell of a big one. Hopefully you will have only happy memories of your dad and it should be those that keep you strong, moving forward. I am sure there will be plenty on here who will raise a glass, not only for your dad, but for all the others who have succumbed to this bastard virus over the past year (even rags and scousers).

So sorry to hear that blue, my condolences to you and your family. May your dad rest in peace.

Feel for you, great post, wish you and yours, all the best.

That’s just awful. Please stay strong, Blue, thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.