Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If coffee shops are serving outside the door and queues are 2 metres does it matter ? Same as Greggs are doing.
Exactly. Don't get this hysteria about queueing for a coffee. In Sheffield they're normally wearing a mask outside, too; certainly people I see are observing distancing and not taking any more than risks than you are queueing to pay in the supermarket.

And cases from the 3 nations (with just England to come) over 6 wks:-

3335 v 2424 v 2034 v 1379 v 1473 v 1426 Today

I think the word stall applies to the last 3 weeks as it is very flat and whilst down slightly wk to wk slightly up v 2 wks ago

They are vaccinating Palestinians that work in Israel. Don’t know whats happening in Palestine.
Thanks. I understand that there are disputes over whether Israel is blocking imports of the vac. Israel says no, some Palestinians say half the deliveries have not got thru. The usual stuff, i suppose.

I am very grown up thanks. But I will give you an opportunity to explain, why did you ask about whether or not the Palestinians are being vaccinated, it’s a total non sequitur.
Read the papers. Some Palestinians claim that Israel is blocking at least half the deliveries, but Israel says it isnt. Hence a q to anyone who might have info. It is a humanitarian issue not a political one.
So kind of you to let me justify myself to your ignorance.
Look up non sequitur, you clearly do not know what it means.
PS. The israeli health minister says it is the Palestinians' responsibility under the Oslo accords but the UN says this is not so as international law overrides the accords, esp as imports are controlled by Israel.

Last edited:
Btw 24 of those 258 England hospital deaths date from over 4 weeks ago so some might be discounted.

35 different dates contributed to that 258 and only 213 actually happened in the past week.

The 258 England hospital deaths were aged between 29 and 101.

17 had no known underlying conditions They were aged between 52 and 100.

Like a vaccine?
A single, traditional-style, vaccine like we're developing now likely won't work to protect us from all variants - COVID-19 seems to be similar to the flu in this regard; yearly variant-predicited vacines may be necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.