Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least now they won’t be able to spread a dangerous message to everybody, Covid is taking thousands of lives and leaving others really sick long term.
R.I.P. those two they paid the ultimate price

I know of a 19 yr old who sadly died of Covid in the next icu, bed was a man in his seventies who lived. Your gambling with your life so do the right thing and get the vaccine please.
16 people under the age of 40 have died in the past 5 days of Covid in England hospitals alone.

In the past fortnight there have been several under 20 too.

I do wish that they would publicise these numbers more, It might change a few minds. At least the ones capable of thinking straight and not with a head living on Mars and a body living on Mars bars.

16 people under the age of 40 have died in the past 5 days of Covid in England hospitals alone.

In the past fortnight there have been several under 20 too.

I do wish that they would publicise these numbers more, It might change a few minds. At least the ones capable of thinking straight and not with a head living on Mars and a body living on Mars bars.
Do you mind me asking what the general state of health was of these young people (RIP)?
i would say its important

Do you mind me asking what the general state of health was of these young people (RIP)?
Obviously, but how could I answer that as hundreds under 40 have died from Covid this year alone and many will indeed have had issues of some sort that made them at risk. But not all of them have. Cases with no known underlying health conditions under 40 do happen. Not that infrequently.

It is equally true that the healthy are less likely to die than the healthy for 80 year olds as it is for 18 year olds with Covid. Just you are more likely to have such conditions by 80 than 18.

But also more likely at 18 than 80 that you will have had undiagnosed underlying conditions that Covid exposes and rapidly makes worse. That is what catches most younger people out with Covid. They have something they had no idea they had that Covid made deadly.

There are around 21.5 million people in the 16-44 age range in England(*), so 16 deaths means you had a 0.0001% chance of dying a death 'involving' Covid.

(*) The ONS data on this topic covers the 16-44 age range.

There are around 21.5 million people in the 16-44 age range in England(*), so 16 deaths means you had a 0.0001% chance of dying a death 'involving' Covid.

(*) The ONS data on this topic covers the 16-44 age range.
This is what im getting at. 1 death is awful but its as bad as the daily mail on here for sensationalism

Bolton is borough number 276 out of 315 in England in terms of Pop Scores. The best in the North West.

From being the worst.

Whatever they did to conquer the virus there in April/May needs studying and replicating. No GM borough has been that low in the past year. It is usually rural boroughs in the middle of nowhere.

This is what im getting at. 1 death is awful but its as bad as the daily mail on here for sensationalism
And 6% of cases get Long Covid like I did, and 1.6% of cases still have symptoms a year later. Fortunately I'm in the 4.4% who shook it off - after 8 months in my case.

Any one who wants Long Covid is a bonefide head case. I know. So does @Kaz. Get vaccinated. At the very least it reduces your Covid symptoms and thus your chances of Long Covid dramatically.

Last edited:
With respect that is just ridiculous.

I post ALL the data - including the ages of those who die every single day in England - and get told I am posting too much.

I answer your question as fully as possible given it was an impossible one to answer as every death is different and get told this thread is sensationalising.

Of course it is not common. Nobody said it was.

But that impression that not common means will not happen is exactly what all those bold and brazen naysayers on vaccine were saying.

Just before they died.

Or, as importantly, caught covid, did not die but killed one of their more vulnerable relatives by passing it on. Because YOU might be less likely to die at 18 if you catch it but given the ages of those catching Delta MANY times more likely to spread it to those that will.

Sensationlism starts with an S.

So does selfishness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.