Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENGLAND HOSPITAL DEATHS

Things can change as the week goes on and weekend data is always low and tomorrow will be a big catch up.

But at the moment the week to week comparison of death numbers are DOWN for first time in a while.

The last 4 days of totals at 5 days is:- 69 - 73 - 77 - 62 = 281

The same numbers last week were:- 78 - 71 - 82 - 57 = 288

Not a big difference and tomorrow may change things but this is the first time these numbers have not risen, let alone fell, in 4 or 5 weeks.

SCOTLAND DATA

SADLY NO GOOD NEWS HERE AT ALL

0 deaths - was 0 last week - always 0 on Mondays due to registration closures

7065 - was 3893 last week - DOUBLES IN WEEK

14.5% positivity - was 14.1% last week - THOUGH THIS IS UP A LOT SO MORE TESTS TODAY

771 patients - was 719 yesterday & 551 last week

71 Ventilated ICU - was 61 yesterday & 52 last week

THIS HOSPITAL DATA IS NOWSTARTING TO LOOK A LITTLE CONCERNING

IF THIS HAPPENS IN ENGLAND THE NUMBERS WILL GROW MUCH BIGGER THAN IN SCOTLAND DUE TO THE POPULATION LEVELS

AND THE HESITATION OVER OFFERING VACCINES TO SCHOOL AGES MAY BE REVERSED - THOUGH BY THEN TOO LATE.

HOWEVER WE COULD DO WITH KNOWING HOW MANY OF THESE PATIENTS ARE UNDER 18. I SUSPECT NOT AS MANY AS WE FEAR. IF SO THAT WILL IMPACT THE DECISION ON VACCINATING THE YOUNG

NORTHERN IRELAND DATA

CASES UP BUT HUGE SCHOOL TESTING FROM THE WEEKLY NUMBERS

9 deaths - was 6 last week

1764 cases - was 1259 last week

7.3% positivity - was 8.1% last week (lots of testing this week so positivity very similar)

7 DAY WEEKLY CASES 10, 024 - WAS 11, 886 LAST WEEK

134 CARE HOME OUTBREAKS - WAS 134 LAST WEEK

407 Patients - Was 409 Friday & 452 last week

36 Ventilated - was 38 Friday & 32 last week

AS YOU SEE THE HOSPITAL DATA IS BETTER THAN THE CASES INFER - PROBABLY AS SO MANY CASES ARE CHILDREN WHO WILL NOT GO INTO HOSPITAL

I can’t believe people actually react this way to somebody dying. What the fuck has happened to this world. He has a family for fuck sake, yes he made a huge mistake but that doesn’t mean we should be fucking celebrating the fact he died saying it makes your day etc.

There is now three children without a dad and despite what he wrongly believed I still feel compassion for his family.

Posts like yours truly sicken me.
a lot of toss pots on bluemoon these days im afraid,some posters need the ban hammer out

NORTHERN IRELAND WEEKLY CASES BY AGE

0 - 19 (3552) 35.4%

20 - 39 2911) 29.1%

40 - 59 (2330) 23.2%

60 - 79 (947) 9.5%

80 PLUS (283) 2.8%

AS YOU CAN SEE THE SCHOOL AGES ARE NOW BACK AS EASILY THE MOST TESTING POSITIVE.

AND THE OLDER AGES HAVE EDGES DOWN A FRACTION.

WHY CASES ARE NOT THE REAL ISSUE AND HOW MANY END UP IN HOSPITAL IS MORE VITAL

So the total deaths today are 29 with England out of hospital to come.

Last week at this stage it was 26 (though Wales was missing).

That became 48 later on all settings.

And the three nations cases total with England still to come are 13, 990 - which I think is another new record.

Last week (no Wales data though remember) the number was 5152 - so we are over 8000 up before we start with England!

England later added 21, 324 to total 26, 476.

Yesterday England added 27, 022. To the total of 37,011.

So it seems unlikely we will stay below 40,000 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.