Coronavirus (2022) thread

What's so special about this vaccine?
I’m not worried about COVID personally due to the stats and having no underlying health conditions. I do know a couple of people who were fit and healthy who have developed heart problems since the jab. That sways my personal choice.

Not looking for an argument but I notice you only pick out the first part of my reply without answering my actual question.

I’m not worried about COVID personally due to the stats and having no underlying health conditions. I do know a couple of people who were fit and healthy who have developed heart problems since the jab. That sways my personal choice.

Not looking for an argument but I notice you only pick out the first part of my reply without answering my actual question.

How do you know you don't have any underlying health conditions that have not been detected yet?

How do you know you don't have any underlying health conditions that have not been detected yet?
I had a full MOT about 8 months ago. So if we’re able to say some people are in the vulnerable category and some aren’t then I’d say I’m fairly confident I’m in the latter one without underlying health conditions.

If they are past the average life expectancy in the UK for a man or woman then how do you then claim it’s knocked 10,11,12 or 13 years off their life expectancy?
Idk how you have the patience to deal with people who'll acknowledge that the average covid fatality is around 80 and the average life expectancy is around 80, yet try to argue that covid, on average, shortens lives by 12 years. Fair play to you, you have the patience of a saint.

are you seriously suggesting everyone hesitant about taking the vaccine is part of some AntiVax “ movement “

You need to get out more mate seriously

I'm suggesting that the evidence of safety and efficacy is already overwhelming for the vaccine, and the supposed trove of mysteriously hidden evidence being released you're on about will have zilch impact.

Idk how you have the patience to deal with people who'll acknowledge that the average covid fatality is around 80 and the average life expectancy is around 80, yet try to argue that covid, on average, shortens lives by 12 years. Fair play to you, you have the patience of a saint.

What's the average life expectancy of an 80yo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.