Coronavirus (2022) thread

Bloody hell, more transmissible than this current strain?

If it’s as mild though (although I currently have Covid and I’m rough as fuck and have been for 7 days now… although, is there a possibility I could have caught Delta still despite Omicron being dominant? because this is not mild!), that’ll be a good sign.
All the best - hope it clears up soon.

The Adecco group (International recruitment group, not a bunch of lefties, to put it mildly) have done an assessment of pandemic response of 20 leading economies, based on health and economic outcomes.

UK comes 20th of 20.

The UK arrives last in the ranking, as the country has not been able to prevent the spread of the virus and the economy has been widely impacted by the pandemic – in spite of massive investments from the government. Yet almost all the measures implemented have been phased out, which could have exacerbated labour market disruptions or slowed down job recovery.

South Korea comes top, Netherlands top in Europe.

Screenshot_20220128-143634_Drive.jpg

Bloody hell, more transmissible than this current strain?

If it’s as mild though (although I currently have Covid and I’m rough as fuck and have been for 7 days now… although, is there a possibility I could have caught Delta still despite Omicron being dominant? because this is not mild!), that’ll be a good sign.

"Severe" in covid terms means "in hospital on oxygen, or worse"

The worst you've ever felt being ill at home is still "mild"

Delta is currently only 1-2% of cases.

Get well soon!

I just dont get somes obsession on here for the more ‘glass half empty’ covid news. Its crazy.

I don't get the obsession on here for the complaining about posting facts about covid on the thread dedicated to covid. It's crazy.

I don't get the obsession on here for the complaining about posting facts about covid on the thread dedicated to covid. It's crazy.
It’s almost as if there isn’t a glass to be filled when people post facts or trends.

I think the truth is closer to some posters only being able to absorb good news about Covid now and losing their minds when anything else is posted.

It’s almost as if there isn’t a glass to be filled when people post facts or trends.

I think the truth is closer to some posters only being able to absorb good news about Covid now and losing their minds when anything else is posted.
You cannot pick or choose reality. Only respond well to it and hope to survive good or bad.

277 all settings deaths - was 288 last week

89,176 cases (down 7695 on yesterday) - was 95,787 last week

England only 78,711 - down from 85,288 yesterday & 85,902 last week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.