Coronavirus (2022) thread

Im not alone. Im in the majority mate. Im no denier, no anti vaxxer. But most on here, in life, dont seek the bad news and scare themselves silly anymore. They are getting on

do u think its weird that a poster has 3000 posts on blue moon and 2999 are covid related ?
I haven’t had time to check where other posters have posted.

I’ve been too busy living life. ;-)

And talking about covid …

and you dodged the question. Well done
Covid has been quite a big discussion point for people over the past 20 months or so, to be fair.

I couldn’t tell you what percentage of posts anybody has in which segment of the forum. It doesn’t hugely interest me.

In my life .. it has. If things change, ill deal with that
Which is all any of us can do.

Life comes at you fast.

I didn’t know I’d have a bowel blockage out of nowhere and have to have a laparotomy out of nowhere just after Xmas.

Circumstances can change in a heartbeat, both with Covid and life in general.

Which is all any of us can do.

Life comes at you fast.

I didn’t know I’d have a bowel blockage out of nowhere and have to have a laparotomy out of nowhere just after Xmas.

Circumstances can change in a heartbeat, both with Covid and life in general.
Im not actually disagreeing with you . I just dont really get how people have become slightly obsessive with it all. Thats all

have a good weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.