Coronavirus (2022) thread

Omicron comes in four different flavours, now.
I saw this article a few days ago. I'm surprised our resident Scariantologists didn't pick up on it sooner. ;)

Im not actually disagreeing with you . I just dont really get how people have become slightly obsessive with it all. Thats all

have a good weekend
You too. I don’t think many are obsessive. Some seek solace in good news, others in being as up to date as they can be to make the best informed decisions.

Neither are wrong and neither need to be shot to pieces as ways to live your life. Whatever works for you!

Im not actually disagreeing with you . I just dont really get how people have become slightly obsessive with it all. Thats all

have a good weekend

There’s a few potential reasons for that, I think the main thing is just to try and still be empathetic to others as the pandemic has had and continues to have different impacts on everyone.

For some, they’d have been isolated on their own for vast periods of time and maybe that was their way of distraction and it’s continued. For others, whilst there’s very positive signs in the numbers, particularly in terms of the reduction of severity, it doesn’t mean there isn’t significant consequences.

Just one example of that, my daughter has just come out of isolation after testing positive for ten days. Ten other children in her class also have it and the teacher had it herself three weeks ago. The impact of that is that teacher now has a class full of children all at slightly different levels that she needs to plan and manage for.

Even just the impacts mentally on individuals. For a lot of people, the new norm is staying at home and limited contact. They’re now not looking forward to it all being back to the previous normal. For others, they can’t wait.

I think it’s just everyone’s different and as much as for some people they want it to be over, be conscious that not everyone is in the same space.

Why am I not surprised that the moronic, vaccine refusing doctor has gone running to GBnews and the odious fuckwit Farage to tell his 'story'?
Didn't someone else post about his link to far right groups/organisations?

1643408325718.png

Covid has been quite a big discussion point for people over the past 20 months or so, to be fair.

I couldn’t tell you what percentage of posts anybody has in which segment of the forum. It doesn’t hugely interest me.
Come off it. 3000 posts on a football forum and but one of them about covid is weird and you know it.

Why am I not surprised that the moronic, vaccine refusing doctor has gone running to GBnews and the odious fuckwit Farage to tell his 'story'?

View attachment 35412o
Two years ago he was just a doctor...You know, those you probably clapped in a mass circle jerk the year before..You must remember him, the guy who you trusted and valued his opinion...Yeah, him...

There’s a few potential reasons for that, I think the main thing is just to try and still be empathetic to others as the pandemic has had and continues to have different impacts on everyone.

For some, they’d have been isolated on their own for vast periods of time and maybe that was their way of distraction and it’s continued. For others, whilst there’s very positive signs in the numbers, particularly in terms of the reduction of severity, it doesn’t mean there isn’t significant consequences.

Just one example of that, my daughter has just come out of isolation after testing positive for ten days. Ten other children in her class also have it and the teacher had it herself three weeks ago. The impact of that is that teacher now has a class full of children all at slightly different levels that she needs to plan and manage for.

Even just the impacts mentally on individuals. For a lot of people, the new norm is staying at home and limited contact. They’re now not looking forward to it all being back to the previous normal. For others, they can’t wait.

I think it’s just everyone’s different and as much as for some people they want it to be over, be conscious that not everyone is in the same space.
Totally get that. Im no sociopath. Im empathetic. I have older (in age) customers who have been scared witless and its a weird comfort for them to keep covid in there lives to , i suppose, keep one step ahead.
But … we all know, for one or two posters in here, that what u and i just mentioned, thats absolutely not the case.

View attachment 35412

How the fuck can you competently work in the medical profession and be anti vaccine?

One of the few good things this government has done is to weed out and sack these fuckwits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.