Coronavirus (2022) thread

Do you ever get to see the number of patients fully jabbed compared to unjabbed. I felt really ill first time I had covid, felt like a bad cold this time. I'm convinced this is all down to my injections.
No but the ventilator numbers above show the huge difference that the vaccinations have created as these are the most seriously ill who are likely to go onto being deaths.

That these are way down is evidence both of the success of the programme and the less severe nature of Omicron. Both its versions so far.

Well I’ve never been as poorly in many many years as I am currently. Barely moved out of bed for nearly 48 hours, did a covid test this morning for once expecting it to be positive, of course it‘s negative, lol.

Just weird, I’m more ill than both times I’ve had covid put together, I know loads with covid yet I’ve not got it. I do wonder if because I had omicron at Xmas that you sort of catch it but don’t, if that makes sense?

Closest thing to flu I’ve had in 20 years, tried to get out of bed for a piddle earlier and it was practically impossible.

Well I’ve never been as poorly in many many years as I am currently. Barely moved out of bed for nearly 48 hours, did a covid test this morning for once expecting it to be positive, of course it‘s negative, lol.

Just weird, I’m more ill than both times I’ve had covid put together, I know loads with covid yet I’ve not got it. I do wonder if because I had omicron at Xmas that you sort of catch it but don’t, if that makes sense?

Closest thing to flu I’ve had in 20 years, tried to get out of bed for a piddle earlier and it was practically impossible.
Hope it improves quickly for you.
In contrast I've been testing positive all week and never had a symptom.
Garden looks better now.

Finally tested negative today (day 12) so went to Asda shopping tonight(living on the edge eh!) cold symptoms have disappeared and the appetite is starting to come back. Not wanting to tempt fate but I feel more relaxed now that I have come through it, still going to be careful wearing masks when required as there is always the chance of catching it again. I know that I was lucky to experience a mild dose but I do think that my mental state was more affected by the fear of catching it.

Hope you feel better soon Rammy Blue, I experienced the same issues as you when I had the flu in the late 90's. As you say far worse than Covid.

Finally tested negative today (day 12) so went to Asda shopping tonight(living on the edge eh!) cold symptoms have disappeared and the appetite is starting to come back. Not wanting to tempt fate but I feel more relaxed now that I have come through it, still going to be careful wearing masks when required as there is always the chance of catching it again. I know that I was lucky to experience a mild dose but I do think that my mental state was more affected by the fear of catching it.
keep your mask on mate if thats what you want to do, Mrs works at ASDA and worked from day1 of covid and never caught it while wearing the mask, she stopped wearing it last week and caught it

keep your mask on mate if thats what you want to do, Mrs works at ASDA and worked from day1 of covid and never caught it while wearing the mask, she stopped wearing it last week and caught it

Hope your mrs is ok but that’s largely coincidence. Masks were never about protecting the wearer.

ONS out today.

All time record infections in Scotland, Wales and very close to record in England. NI past the peak.

Given the changes in testing, this is the only reliable measure of infections in the UK.

ONS out today.

All time record infections in Scotland, Wales and very close to record in England. NI past the peak.

Given the changes in testing, this is the only reliable measure of infections in the UK.
The more people that get it now will hopefully mean less catch it in winter,so it’s probably a positive for the country to have all these cases as long as the NHS can cope and deaths don’t skyrocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.