Coronavirus (2022) thread

The number of deaths in the last 7 days where Covid is mentioned on the Death Certificate is now only 54% the last 7 days total of deaths within 28 days of a test.
The published government stats on deaths are broken.

Surely if no tests are available then rather than thinking it means nobody can test, what it ACTUALLY means is that we are maximum testing capacity hence why it’s 2M+ tests a day and gone up from recent weeks?

200 Armed Forces personnel are being deployed to support the NHS in London as hospitals grapple with staff shortages.

Military medics will assist NHS doctors and nurses with patient care, while general duty personnel will help fill gaps caused by other absences.

anyone feel like this is close to the end now ?

obviously the mounting pressure of NHS from backlog and staff shortages will take a while, but as for the actual virus it feels like its drawing to an end...
Talking with some friends last night I mentioned that I am increasingly regarding Omicron to be a 'super vaccine'.

It is so transmissible that there will be little avoiding it over a period of the next few months - it will have essentially achieved herd immunity

I know that will not sit well with some - just how I am starting to view it

I don't think feeling awful after a viral illness is anything new. I've had bouts of flu in the past and it has taken months to shake it off, the cough in particular. They now call it long covid but before nobody mentioned it.

Sounds like our bunch of jokers could learn a thing or two from these South African scientists, who would have thought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.