Coronavirus (2022) thread

The number of deaths in the last 7 days where Covid is mentioned on the Death Certificate is now only 54% the last 7 days total of deaths within 28 days of a test.
The published government stats on deaths are broken.

there is an upto 11 day lag for death certificates figure so can’t do a like for like over the last 7 days.

Sounds like our bunch of jokers could learn a thing or two from these South African scientists, who would have thought it.

Sounds like BM could could learn a thing or two from any scientist anywhere, who would have thought it.

I’m on day 10 now since my symptoms started (29th December). PCR was positive on 4th January.

LF test this morning is still positive. I feel a bit under the weather rather than “ill”.

Few queries please Blues

1. Given it’s day 10 can I now just crack on as of tomorrow?

2. I’m supposed to be starting a new job on Monday. Safe to crack on with that?

Ta :)

I’m on day 10 now since my symptoms started (29th December). PCR was positive on 4th January.

LF test this morning is still positive. I feel a bit under the weather rather than “ill”.

Few queries please Blues

Yes, crack on. You’re not infectious.

Ta mate :)
You can still test positive for weeks after getting it but that doesn’t mean you can infect others.

The reduced 7 day window is there so those that are testing negative can get out early, if you’ve done your 10 days it doesn’t matter if you’re still testing positive, you can go out :-)

Few queries please Blues

I don't think you should if you are still testing positive. That line at T is a virus antibody reaction that produces a coloured response. You still have virus in your airways and therefore you are infectious.

Hopefully you will be well by Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.