Coronavirus (2022) thread

I don't think you should if you are still testing positive. That line at T is a virus antibody reaction that produces a coloured response. You still have virus in your airways and therefore you are infectious.

Hopefully you will be well by Monday.
Wrong.

That you keep on repeating this plain falsehood tells us everything about you, and nothing about SAGE.
I've read the minutes. They made huge assumptions even though they knew the provisional data coming from SA was good.
It says everything about you that you aren't prepared to accept this FACT.

Last edited:
I've read the minutes. They made huge assumptions even though they knew the provisional data coming from SA was good.
It says everyone about you that you aren't prepared to accept this FACT.

Putting something false in full caps doesn't make it true.

Repeating something false doesn't make it true.

SA data was never ignored.

Id read something of this and Dr Campbell has done a video too.

A paper suggesting that Omicron was from Mice. Covid jumped to mice early on, then mouse to mouse transmission where the mutations occured against the mice immune system then jumped back to humans.

Pure fluke that these mutations against the mice immune system actually changed the virus to attack human bruncus and not Lung.

I’ve been saying it for a month bud. The fact exposure to omicron also gives immunity to delta and alpha is fantastic
Anecdotal info is the worst but I know so many people who have had Covid recently it’s ridiculous. I know more who have over those who haven’t.

I cannot see how every single person that leaves their house won’t get this at some point in the near future.

Anecdotal info is the worst but I know so many people who have had Covid recently it’s ridiculous. I know more who have over those who haven’t.

I cannot see how every single person that leaves their house won’t get this at some point in the near future.

indeed and likely a good thing, but I think right now, the NHS could do without every single person getting it at the same time

Same here and the ones that haven't in the last month have mostly had last year. In the week before and over Xmas almost all my mates got it and then most of family over Xmas itself.

indeed and likely a good thing, but I think right now, the NHS could do without every single person getting it at the same time
Absolutely true.

A lockdown would be too far imo as we won’t see anywhere near the deaths or severe patients as this time last year, however if we’re not careful certain trusts will get over capacity.

Mask wearing, not purposely standing close to others if it can be avoided and getting your jabs is what is going to help keep us the right side of an NHS collapse, whilst the population becomes immune and the pandemic fingers crossed ends.

A guy my son works with had it before Christmas, then six days after his isolation period, caught it again.

I've not had it, and neither has my wife or our other son or his wife. Just one son, who is a teacher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.