Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Wheather you like it or not, how fucking condescending can you get , sounded like , we own the game , we can sell it round the world , it’s OUR tv sport now , you fans are nothing to us now just background noise , there to dress up the stadium for us to market.
I would love every fan at every club to tell them to fuck off when they open the stands back up & keep them empty .

Smarmy cnut with his smug face telling me that football is coming back whether I like it or not..!

Get fcuked..!

You’re giving examples of a tiny fraction of cases from which the science involved is largely hypothetical. “some doctors suspect ....” doesn’t cut it.

We all have a vested interest in finance, countless disadvantaged kids will be the first to suffer when the economy implodes if the “wait til it’s 100% safe” union brigade get their way.

Look at the bigger picture rather than looking through the tiny prism of isolated cases

There is a reason why there are less people dying, it`s because social distancing has removed the vehicle this virus need to infect that`s because of the lock down. Take the breaks off and it will be back £ to a pinch of shit.

Bigger picture bollocks. I hope we don`t get one of these "tiny prisms of isolated cases" happening to one of our nearest and dearest. You might think differently.

or
giphy.gif

Last edited:
City have the financial clout to speak up for ending the season now if they wanted. We can blame the PL but City are a shareholder.

All clubs want to maximise revenue, some out of more necessity than others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.