Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I don't think they have the 2 meter rule anywhere else in Europe. So that's why they may be dry humping after scoring haha.

Good on them and him.

this alone should be the warning to all and the greedy premier league clubs ? am 100% behind troy deeney refusing train or we should say putting health or others first ?? is there really a big need to restart the premier league and i would say 99% of the clubs would rather call it done and start again

but we know the club (liverpool) having to be named title winners and not be handed it ? and they need to be seen to win it by playing behind closed doors and then they think nobody could question it ???? the thing is its not the same even if the fans was allowed back into the grounds the gap between the games is 3 months and nobody will be up to speed and ready and fully match fit, its just a big mess and it will never be called proper title winners

fuck the title and relegation and top 6 places we don't need it ? football should be played on a level playing field with the best possibility of getting the right results without any question marks> so if the players have to play and finish the season in june and july then what next short break and a new pre-season ?? crazy and daft

So players have gone into training today according to pics across all newspapers but the covid tests are not due back till 2pm.
Good start to all the protocols.

There is a reason why there are less people dying, it`s because social distancing has removed the vehicle this virus need to infect that`s because of the lock down. Take the breaks off and it will be back £ to a pinch of shit.

Bigger picture bollocks. I hope we don`t get one of these "tiny prisms of isolated cases" happening to one of our nearest and dearest. You might think differently.

or
giphy.gif
You can’t run a society without “bigger picture bollocks”. I presume you are happy to let your children fly, or play sport or cross the road. Everything has an inherent risk. Yet groupthink nonsense ideology has people focussing only on one statistically tiny risk.

Good on Deeney for taking a stance against this farce and fair play to Watford for backing him despite them needing him. Always found Deeney refreshing. He speaks like any other regular match going fan, says things how it is and doesn’t just quote standard sound bites. The game needs more people like him.
Nah, he's a violent prick.

Just heard that any players that test positive today , they & their clubs won’t be named . These cnuts really are a law unto themselves , what’s the reason for this secrecy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.