Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

urban genie you posed the question how can they play their home games well here's another one. How do they play their away games as well. Lock down means lockdown.

The only way I see that this can be done is for Leicester will have to play all their remaining home games at a neutral venue. The remaining away games will carry on as normal providing that their players don't come down with the virus.

I don't think so mosssideblue. It is about high time that someone give these scousers a lesson in what is and what is not allowed at the moment. These Livarpool fans need to be taught a lesson. Maybe this is one ay of doing it.
Im not arguing that Scouse fans are vermin, but your post was well OTT. They might travel to Manchester but get in to watch the game, lmao.

urban genie you posed the question how can they play their home games well here's another one. How do they play their away games as well. Lock down means lockdown.

The only way I see that this can be done is for Leicester will have to play all their remaining home games at a neutral venue. The remaining away games will carry on as normal providing that their players don't come down with the virus.
Gen question bud. What is your definition of lockdowns as applied to Leicester

Not really a lock down though, when the pubs reopen at weekend anyone in Leucester can still get a train to say nottingham and go on the piss in the several soppin or go clothes shopping in the intu centre.

Leicester maybe closed bit visiting somewhere else isn't

Not really a lock down though, when the pubs reopen at weekend anyone in Leucester can still get a train to say nottingham and go on the piss in the several soppin or go clothes shopping in the intu centre.

Leicester maybe closed bit visiting somewhere else isn't

I thought they were told they cant move. hence the big police clampdown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.