Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

They don't need to scrap the season or indeed football because they are running a perfect trial of football without the pesky fans getting in the way.

That's why I'm against the fan noises. TV companies think fans are dispensable as it is and the armchair supporters don't care if stadiums are full or not.

When 'normal' football does return I expect the 8.15pm kick off times will remain. The famous banner ''football without fans is nothing'' sadly isn't true any more. We're just optional extras.

So Everton have to go into a virus hot spot all for money. The staff should refuse to go

FFS they will drive in on a coach straight to the ground, see about 5 fully tested people and play a match with other tested people. The risk of you receiving a letter with covid on from your postman us probably greater. This virus has messed people's heads up.

Wigan Athletic gone into administration.

They are the form team, a 12 point deduction puts them 4 from safety, needing to win at least 3 of their last 6 you would imagine. 16 point from last 6 games, and 9/9 since restart, I think this is a calculated gamble to take the hit this season.

I have noticed more and more of the support staff in the stands not wearing masks, complacency is literally going to be the death of us.

mosssideblue, a total lockdown that means nobody into out of Manchester. Everyone cannot come in or out, unless you are a key worker. That would also include any sports personnel as well.

FFS they will drive in on a coach straight to the ground, see about 5 fully tested people and play a match with other tested people. The risk of you receiving a letter with covid on from your postman us probably greater. This virus has messed people's heads up.

Ok so it's a lockdown to normal people but if you are a footballer you are safe I forgot that. So these footballers from Leicester don't live in Leicester and their wifes and kids therefore arent in Leicester than so safe. These footballers will be mixing with people from the Leicester I would guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.