Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by berryblue, 9 Mar 2020.

1. waspish

waspish

I’ll make this point again if next Tuesdays game is behind closed doors and that night Wednesday night league games around the country are being played in front of crowds then weekend again crowds are aloud this doesn’t sit right with me meaning the authorities in this country not making the decision to play behind closed doors or suspend all games while a really big game is.

2. spacecadet

spacecadet

Just watched the first race at Cheltenham, massive crowds. UEFA will fuck us over whatever.

3. Elliot houghton

Elliot houghton

Team supported:
    Man city
    No prove that UEFA are pushing this to be behind closed doors why are people saying that

ADVERTISEMENT

4. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    "Some people think football is a matter of life or death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that".

karen7 likes this.
  5. Shirley

Shirley

Bill Paisley circa 1992

6. dannyboy29

dannyboy29

Send an email out with a warning that you might die and the club accept no responsibility. Once you agree your ticket is active then its up to you if you want to go or not. Simples

RibboCop likes this.
  7. Elliot houghton

Elliot houghton

Team supported:
    Man city
  8. cityzen81

cityzen81

Pep has just said in his Arsenal press conference "If Uefa say we have to play without spectators, we will. I would love to play with our fans. If it happens for a long time it makes no sense, but health is the most important thing. Getting it right in each country day by day."

Sounds to me like its UEFA's call

9. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

Can't for the UK media to rally behind Madrid's cry for action and start carrying the torch for it to be played behind closed doors. Just our game though.

Ban-jani likes this.
  10. karen7

karen7

There are currently no plans for Manchester City's Champions League clash with Real Madrid to be played behind closed doors. A sell-out crowd of around 55,000 fans are expected including an allocation of around 2,000 travelling Madrid fans
    MENS