Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

But what if it mutates ? They don’t have a vaccine
That's why we need some herd immunity. If it mutates to a worse form, we are well and truely are screwed.
It already mutated in China to a worse form but as far as I understand WHO bulletins that form hasn't yet escaped China.
A vaccine may or may not be available by July but failing that blood plasma from those who recover can be used to minimise the severity of any outbreak. During Spanish Flu it reduced the death rate by 50% where this technique was used

Last edited:
National League still going ahead this weekend:

Grounds like Notts County hold 20,000 people, how long before people get bored of no football and rock up to one of these games?

Yes I may too. They conned me into some deal though so probably an exit fee or something
Listen mate I’m sounding a bit callous here but there’s more to worry about than sky tv but I’ll be letting them know that tomorrow when I ring them.if they can’t cancel/postpone my sky sports I’ll just tell them to cancel the lot then get my direct debit to them stopped far more important things to worry about as in people dying ffs ..I’m also self employed if people don’t want me in their houses ( painter and decorator) then I’m certainly not going to be giving sky money I can’t afford too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.