Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If the dippers end up being " awarded the PL title" by vitue of being unable to fulfill all the games, it will be a very appropriate win , as they never seem to achieve anything without help from some friendly source, be it the PL, PiGMOL and their corrupt band of twats.

It will be a win with a serious stain against it ( despite their current points lead ) being a " win by default ( although nothing is ever their fucking fault ) .

But a much better outcome would be if the season was declared void with no winner or relegated clubs - the feral coach smashing twats would then achieve what they really deserve.
I would like to think if it was us (and it could well have been) we would not accept any title won from an incomplete season and state as such before any PL decision. We would still be ripped about it but at least we would have self respect and I suspect some admiration for such an act.

I would like to think if it was us (and it could well have been) we would not accept any title won from an incomplete season and state as such before any PL decision. We would still be ripped about it but at least we would have self respect and I suspect some admiration for such an act.
If this had happened two years ago I doubt that many City fans would have shared that view

wouldn't the fairest thing be for all the European leagues to declare this season null n void and start again in the autumn. Than all clubs are starting from the position they were in at the start of this season.

same champion league groups etc etc

I think you’re right. Ok there will be teams like the Dippers who would cry victim and other teams like Spuds would be in the CL who probably don’t deserve it but there’s no perfect solution to this.IMHO I just don’t agree with any team gaining an advantage or disadvantage (winning title , promotion or relegation) because the season ending prematurely.

If this had happened two years ago I doubt that many City fans would have shared that view
Because of the 100 points thing? I hope you are wrong about that and I certainly hope the club and Pep wouldn’t have that stance. We are not rags or dippers and have a humility that comes from years of under achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.