Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Last games will be played from August. Next Season will be play ten games 20 games, playing everyone plus one randomly drawn twice, every other team home or away, split league then 9 more games playing opposite fixtures. LC Semis neutral and no FA Cup replays, which will be a few weeks later to fit in earlier rounds.
No chance

Last games will be played from August. Next Season will be play ten games 20 games, playing everyone plus one randomly drawn twice, every other team home or away, split league then 9 more games playing opposite fixtures. LC Semis neutral and no FA Cup replays, which will be a few weeks later to fit in earlier rounds.
And then every team will have to pick one player to eat a whole jam doughnut without licking their lips.

Re the champions league situation, would we go straight through to the quarters from this position, or would they make us play the 2nd leg against Real?

Neither in my opinion. They'll already have banned us for not complying with a rule introduced 10 minutes ago and amended 5 minutes later.

True or not true (From RAWK or made up shit):

"I was watching a documentary about the Spanish flu of 1918/19..it killed more people than the first world War... And they still didnt cancel the wartime tournaments"

"Why void a season - voiding a season has never happened before in all of history"

"No one down the pub has got it, its all a mountain out of a moal hill"

"Who says the next season has to start in August? Next season doesnt matter"

"What happens if later down the line City are found guilty of FFP in the premier - LFC could have won the title already!"

"THE most important thing to happen this year has been LFC winning the title for the first time in 30 years, no amount of infections should be allowed to take the shine off that"

"The last few games of the season can be held instead of the Qatar WC - Along with FFP that would really hit City's owners where it hurts"

"Tens of millions WON'T die why even consider voiding the season"

"My idea - Finish the season 9 rounds whenever we can, but these games count for both this season and next, in effect 6 points per game"

I am a little bored tbh.

"I was watching a documentary about the Spanish flu of 1918/19..it killed more people than the first world War... And they still didnt cancel the wartime tournaments"

"Why void a season - voiding a season has never happened before in all of history"

"What happens if later down the line City are found guilty of FFP in the premier - LFC could have won the title already!"

"THE most important thing to happen this year has been LFC winning the title for the first time in 30 years, no amount of infections should be allowed to take the shine off that"

"The last few games of the season can be held instead of the Qatar WC - Along with FFP that would really hit City's owners where it hurts"

"My idea - Finish the season 9 rounds whenever we can, but these games count for both this season and next, in effect 6 points per game"

I am a little bored tbh.

That last idea is ridiculous. What about teams that get promoted and relegated. How are their points meant to count

I am a little bored tbh.
Oh I see, City is mentioned twice. The silly fuckers believe that our owners are from Qatar. I hope they get absolutely nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.