Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Not sure if this has been mentioned
But with the Etihad being used by the NHS, would City be able to restart the season until the entire stadium has been deep cleaned after the NHS are done and the NHS need it for how many months?

If it is turned into a temporary morgue it could be months.

Had City been the 20 or whatever points clear you can bet we wouldn't be talking about finishing the league. It would have been 'null & void and the press backing it all the way. Fantastic gesture by City giving up their stadium to the NHS. This will throw another spanner in PL plans to try Finnish the season.

Wish they'd hurry up & cancel so I can finalise the 'guess the team compy'...I've put too much effort & time in to just void it!!! :)

Had City been the 20 or whatever points clear you can bet we wouldn't be talking about finishing the league. It would have been 'null & void and the press backing it all the way. Fantastic gesture by City giving up their stadium to the NHS. This will throw another spanner in PL plans to try Finnish the season.
Well let's hope they dont Tampere with the figures to encourage it

Wish they'd hurry up & cancel so I can finalise the 'guess the team compy'...I've put too much effort & time in to just void it!!! :)

I'm currently joint top of a fantasy football league. Well, 2nd. He's scored more points. I'll happily take a 2nd place pay out if they don't win the league

If it is turned into a temporary morgue it could be months.
Start writing the jokes now
more atmosphere when it was a morgue
more bodies when it was a morgue
more life when it was a morgue

fuck em, fully support our club doing its bit, and it'll be a reminder than there is more to life than football, so be thankful that we are able to be there and continue supporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.