Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

shit.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ixtures-dates-suspension-latest-a9432961.html
The premier league can go fuck themselves

Forget about this season, with the way things are going next season might be at risk. Especially if we get a second wave of this.

A bit of a shame from a footballing perspective because I genuinely think we would’ve won the champions league this season

Deputy chief medical officer " It could be six months before life in the UK returns to "normal",
FA , PL and scouse media and fans "We must finish the season , we'll suspend all football until April 3 sorry April 30th / play behind closed doors/put them in isolation camps...…...when will they catch up with the rest of the population and realise its not happening ?

Deputy chief medical officer " It could be six months before life in the UK returns to "normal",
FA , PL and scouse media and fans "We must finish the season , we'll suspend all football until April 3 sorry April 30th / play behind closed doors/put them in isolation camps...…...when will they catch up with the rest of the population and realise its not happening ?

Isolation camps , you normally put people in isolate for the good of the general public and their own health, not so they can play a bloody football match. I am really angry about just the thought of this. Hopefully City will tell them to f**k off

With the Government saying 3-6 months this season is finished, money will see to that especially in the lower leagues regardless of the media pressure,, except if the virus runs to December then starting a new season is pointless, and finishing this one with the addition of the cups, played like the CL with a mini league early on is enough, trouble with this though, is that the FA and UEFA would have to allow players transferred in the window to play when they finish the FA cup Leagues and CL, and this could lead to claims

Can't believe this is still being discussed as anything but voiding the season. Really changing my love for football....think we are being taken for a ride and only now is the road in view with the blindfold falling off our eyes. Sickening.
It’s making everyone involved in the sport look like a bunch of stupid ****s.

Oi, Premier League, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! We don’t care about finishing the season, we don’t care when football will resume again, there are more important things going on and we don’t want to hear you in the press coming up with hairbrain ideas about finishing the fucking season, you ****s!

They’ll get to June and say “right okay, we must conclude this season, so, everyone nominate one player, it’s a game of Longies on Sky, first to three wins, we’ll get all 92 fixtures done in a day” - wankers!

For f**k sake I am really beginning to dislike football is this the way footballers are treated .......its all about
money.....I hate it !

If this happens I am finished with football

They just don't get it do they ? The rules have been made quite clear re: social distancing & non-essential travel. Finding a way to bend the rules to finish the PL shouldn't come into it whilst the entire country is under these restrictions. Some families can't arrange proper funerals for their lost loved ones and these twats seem to be trying everything they can to maintain "the brand". It's a fecking disgrace.

Forget about this season, with the way things are going next season might be at risk. Especially if we get a second wave of this.

A bit of a shame from a footballing perspective because I genuinely think we would’ve won the champions league this season
Mark my words, football fans will not be attending football games until 2021-22 season.

Next season may well get underway but there will be no fans allowed to attend.

While lockdowns will subside and disappear, social distancing will continue well into next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.