Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

How dare journalists try to raise awareness and criticise the handling of this.
The emphasis is on 'CONSTANT'. lessons to be learnt certainly but constantly ripping into the management of this crisis on the same points day after day by some fucking wanker of a mouthpiece called Piers Morgan who sees himself the font of all knowledge and accepts no other opinion but his own is not what i what to hear. I prefer to listen and be guided by the medical experts we are paying to advise us.

The emphasis is on 'CONSTANT'. lessons to be learnt certainly but constantly ripping into the management of this crisis on the same points day after day by some fucking wanker of a mouthpiece called Piers Morgan who sees himself the font of all knowledge and accepts no other opinion but his own is not what i what to hear. I prefer to listen and be guided by the medical experts we are paying to advise us.

Not disagreeing with your overall view of him but he’s been spot on from the start over this. The lack of questioning of glaring errors from the media has been bizarre to say the least. They’ve been getting off very lightly so far.

IF and it's a very IF the league was to be finished behind closed doors with 4 matches per day etc. Wouldnt the clubs need to vote on changing the rules of the competition. City didnt agree to playing 75% of the games with fans home and away, than to play the last 25% with no fans, no home advantage in fact turning the last 25% of games into a summer tournament, with burger and ice cream Van's and only playing 10 minutes each half, ball mustnt go over head height, no throw in's ball must be rolled under arm not above head height. Keeper can only roll it out. And the players parents mustnt shout abuse at the other team or the ref, or start fights with other parents. And all players get a medal.

Hang on think I got the local under 8's summer tournament muddled up with the running of the premiers league.

Last edited:
So we're going to end up with playing games at neutral venues, in a few week spell so Liverpool can lift a trophy.

I couldn't give a fuck about football at the moment and I'm sure a lot of people are feeling like that. Either hold off the season till we can resume it properly or cancel the fucking thing. Bullshit half measures done for TV companies arent football.

Not disagreeing with your overall view of him but he’s been spot on from the start over this. The lack of questioning of glaring errors from the media has been bizarre to say the least. They’ve been getting off very lightly so far.
He was ok in the first week but never accepted a phased lockdown. Its a debate to be had but our population would have ignored a strict earlier lockdown. But that's water under the bridge. My problem is that he runs the good work he does because he wants to keep repeating his opinion on pointsctgatvare always going to be judgement calls. He wants to have 100% of the debate rather than accept different points of view and move on. I'd like him to investigate why China only has 3000 deaths rather than knock us on death numbers in London . This country has a population density much greater than the rest of europe, we were always going to be exposed. Throw in a high proportion of idiots and you get to where we are. Normally I can just about take him and I agree on most of his pc stuff but this virus ...... it's like he's on speed

if were having this played behind closed doors simply to decide the winners then they have to decide the losers 'they cant do one without the other' and im sure in the relegation fixtures remaining some teams are due a home game among the other relegation teams,,there will be writs flying into the FA faster than a tart drops her knickers,,its not going to happen,its hype from the ones that want it to happen,desperation,a last chuck of the dice because there in denial

Bez reckons football could be returning in early June.

Ah yes professor Ogden, a PhD in bullshit and an OBE for being a gobshite.
Who do these ****s think they are coming out with this like they're running a hospital or head of medical science?
This twerp needs to get his Phil Jones onesie on and get an early night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.