Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I've been furloughed and now looking at potential redundancy. I have family members that are out fighting the virus with inadequate protective equipment. There are thousands of people dying.
Rushing the league back is a massive slap in the face to all those who have passed or working to help.
I for one would be cancelling my season ticket

I've been furloughed and now looking at potential redundancy. I have family members that are out fighting the virus with inadequate protective equipment. There are thousands of people dying.
Rushing the league back is a massive slap in the face to all those who have passed or working to help.

Yep. There are bigger issues in the real world than football.

Unfortunately, 99% of "football people" have never been in the real world, and have LITERALLY no idea.

Same here with my missus, I dont do anything nearly as dangerous as frontline staff only pickup from foodfare and deliver to local food banks but I am nervous about being out and about. Than I pick up my phone and read about football restarting with players getting changed in cars .....for f**k sake premier league grow a pair make it null n void than we can put football to bed until this pandemic is over . Who gives a f**k about football at the moment

As I have serious medical issues I am staying in as much as possible. I won't even go out for the hour that I am allowed out. As quite a lot of fellow blues have said, STAYING ALIVE IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANY GAME OF FOOTBALL.

STAY SAFE AND WELL ALONG WITH OUR YOU FAMILY.

Most of us here on BM are i suppose sensible caring people. Who does'nt have a heavy heart every day when we are hearing of all this sadness and death?
Whatever the decision, most of us are of the opinion that the season should be null and void. What i can not get my head around is that nobody (except Karen Brady) from the football world, pundits, commentators broadcasters, newspapers etc have recommended/demanded the null and void option. They all want or are desperate for the season to finish.
If Captain Tom can help the NHS with a massive donation the footballing fraternity can help the NHS by not risking any sort of public gathering for the reasons stated many times on here. How many people who attended the horse racing festival just before the lockdown have fallen ill?
Organisers of any sort of event obviously don't give a shit about the possible consequences of hurting or killing people.
Money talks but Covid Kills

Most of us here on BM are i suppose sensible caring people. Who does'nt have a heavy heart every day when we are hearing of all this sadness and death?
Whatever the decision, most of us are of the opinion that the season should be null and void. What i can not get my head around is that nobody (except Karen Brady) from the football world, pundits, commentators broadcasters, newspapers etc have recommended/demanded the null and void option. They all want or are desperate for the season to finish.
If Captain Tom can help the NHS with a massive donation the footballing fraternity can help the NHS by not risking any sort of public gathering for the reasons stated many times on here. How many people who attended the horse racing festival just before the lockdown have fallen ill?
Organisers of any sort of event obviously don't give a shit about the possible consequences of hurting or killing people.
Money talks but Covid Kills

Like you said money talks. It's all highlighted how much the press are just propaganda machines for the different governing bodies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.