Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I hope that they cancel it and ask all clubs if they can declare Liverpool champions as they are so far in front... And city say no, we fight to the end.

Call the season off for safety of all involved, dippers can try again next year :)

I would take a season call off with them not winning PL and us lose our chance on CL AMOTD:DD

They will have probably won the league by then though, only 2 games left to win i think?
It is crazy. i don't want to see any competition cancelled, but i struggle to see any other way.

Wow - would be a huge move if true.

I work in a schools and there are no talks of what would happen if there was an outbreak but schools are in touch with the health boards/advice.
Schools will try and be the heroes in this and stay open regardless, even though we have a battle plan drawn up for two weeks.

Null n void, but I cant see that happening. If I was on of the 3 clubs fighting to stay up and having it play without fans it wont help them. The only fair thing is to scrap the season for all clubs.

This is bigger than the feelings of just one club from liverpool, lots fo clubs could be relegated or even go bust. Football needs fans. Null n void is the only fair way

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.