Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Surely Liverpool, both the club and city, will applaud this decision, seen as they are particularly aggrieved that the Liverpool vs. Atletico game went ahead and caused, what appears to be, an utter catastrophe and untold misery in Merseyside.

It would by hypocritical of them would it not if they didnt?

Surely Liverpool, both the club and city, will applaud this decision, seen as they are particularly aggrieved that the Liverpool vs. Atletico game went ahead and caused, what appears to be, an utter catastrophe and untold misery in Merseyside.
Do you do stand up comedy in your spare time?

I am getting sick in the teeth of the number of ex Livarpool players coming out and saying the season has to be played out to a finish. I just wonder if one of their family or relatives died of the coronavirus, if they would come out and still say the same thing, that the season must be played to a finish.
I very much doubt that they would.

I know let's have a separate lockdown of everything that is within a 10 mile radius of Livarpool town centre, with nothing allowed in or out. That should be good enough for them. Afterall they say that the world is against them.

Ooh now it gets interesting,i think we might hold out until messi says I ain't playing though
It’ll take one high profile to say that & it’s over , then Gordon Taylor will appear out of a puff of smoke to declare “ we fully support our member “

It’ll take one high profile to say that & it’s over , then Gordon Taylor will appear out of a puff of smoke to declare “ we fully support our member “
Unless it is a dipper player here it won't happen,pep or sergio or kev would be ignored,that is why I think we are dependant on messi to get spain shut down then the pre m would look mercenary if we carried on

I don't think they've voided the league as of yet, but they've just confirmed it won't be restarted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.