Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Well done France. I think their league is of a high enough profile now for it to start an avalanche of similar decisions across Europe. Naturally the premier league will be last to decide anything and will probably try and ignore the rest of Europe and finish the league. UEFA aren’t going to accept any delays on getting their precious champions league competition up and running whilst a few domestic leagues have yet to decide who will enter the competition.

If they think we need a lift by playing football then can I suggest completing the FA Cup in August, 7 games in total.
Oh just remembered dippers are out so that's not happening.
Null and void it all, come back when it's appropriate and not before.

Yet another ex scouse player John Barnes wants the season to be played to a finish. This is just so Livarpool can be crowned champions. It is be coming more and more obvious that all ex Liverpool players care more about Livarpool be crowned champions then the people dying.

French government just said the season has to be cancelled

The French football season will not be allowed to resume, the country's prime minister has said.

"The 2019-2020 season of professional sports, especially that of football, will not be able to resume," Edouard Philippe said.

edit Bit late with that
Ooh now it gets interesting,i think we might hold out until messi says I ain't playing though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.