Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

it’s a good day for conspiracy theories lol.

Btw there is no point in closing off football games if schools, gyms, cinemas and theatres etc are still open.

I agree Tim - it has to be all or nothing.

Nobody wants this game to go ahead in front of a full stadium more than me - with a decent chance of going through and also the chance to stick it to UEFA, it's close to a perfect storm for us, but if the decision gets made then we have to accept it.

You said fuck-all about that. All you posted was a conspiracy theory as to why Real Madrid want the game to be played behind closed doors.
I did say that, exactly that, my quote below.
and yes I do wonder about their motive if they are asking NOW, when no other games in England are. I haven't seen where any official forcasts are predicting that in the next week.
then leave their fans at home. No other games in England are behind close doors yet. If things get out of control by then and all games are, or even cancelled altogether, fine, you have to do what's best. but to single out our game? right.

That's joins the PSG-Dortmund game and Valencia-Atalanta.

Shocked with the situation esculating here and in Spain that Liverpool-Atletico isn't.

Would expect our government to get their arse in gear this week, so I assume City-Real Madrid is going to join the list.

Almost certain this game will be behind closed doors.

They've just done it with the Barca-Napoli game and now they're discussing the Bayern-Chelsea game.

It simply won't be safe to go ahead in front of fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.