Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

How about we scrap the season (no relegation) but we promote Leeds and WestBrom and relegate 4 teams in May 2021. No one loses money and the only losers are....

liverpool and leicester. maybe rags too if the finished 5th and our ban stands. It's Leicester I'd feel sorry if it would be declared null and void, but I'd live with that somehow.

The simple solution to this is a vote. All 92 clubs vote yes or no to the following motion:

“should the scousers been awarded the 2019-20 league title”

We all know the outcome of such a vote but the final figures would be hilarious!!!
Most clubs want to award them the title from what I’ve heard and read so I’d say bollocks to a vote!

depends from were you get your information from I have read that spurs, utd, City, WHU, arsenal aren't in favour
Good! The more the merrier for me there’s not a chance in hell they’d be saying give it to city if the roles were reversed. Why should one club get special treatment? If this was any other club the season would probably have been scrapped already as it’s them the authorities are terrified of the petitions and marches on parliament that would come of this fuck Liverpool!

Most clubs want to award them the title from what I’ve heard and read so I’d say bollocks to a vote!
Really? Ok a vote from all 92 club’s supporters! The figures could be put on a flag and displayed with an asterisk whenever anyone plays them! (whenever that is)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.