Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Belgium will allow 10 kids per class with 4sqm of space around them starting next month. Stupid move as China still have no schools or unis open after 4 months of lockdown. Factories in China have been open for 6 weeks but employees are too scared to go to work. Schools will be the last place to open. Until then the world is at danger

I think it is possible to play safely. Everyone just needs to look at the social distancing practiced by Wio and the rest of the rag defence during the 6-1. Ahead of their time.
All you have to do is sneeze as the ball is in the air and the centre half will lose track of the ball. Tactical sneezing will have to be a bookable offence

If arsenal and brighton have open their training facilities to the players does that mean that private training centres can open if obeying 2 meters.
I assume these players can walk to the training ground(s) otherwise how is it an essential journey ? Clubs doing this should (won't be) fined by the police for encouraging non essential travel.

I assume these players can walk to the training ground(s) otherwise how is it an essential journey ? Clubs doing this should (won't be) fined by the police for encouraging non essential travel.

As long as they are doing 'work' that cant be done at home they can travel to work. But guess as they will be working alone most footballers have their own gym or big garden. I struggle to how this has been allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.