Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm one who doesn't want football to start. As to what I'd like in August - back at work, holiday with family, see relatives, kids getting new uniforms for school as normal in September, flour in the shops. You may notice football is not on the list - make of that what you will, maybe it's a question of priorities?

So true , if i was offeredsome normality but no football for a few months , i would snatch their hand off , its basic common sense , risk peoples lives verus watching football , if this government seriously thinks football returning in a couple of weeks is going to raise our spirits , then this country is in a lot of trouble.

End it now and give Liverpool the title means the rags end 5th. No way that will be allowed to happen even with our uncertain position next season.

The two strongest lobbying clubs in England both with a reason to play again. What do you think will happen.

Are people really suggesting that the first industry, in this country, in which all employees are tested daily for this virus should be football?

Not care workers going into care homes or carers visiting people who need support. Not people who work in the food production industries. Not people working in the NHS looking after the sick

I think the goverment and people in authority need to think who are key workers vital to this country and those that just entertain and prioritise accordingly
I'm seriously wondering who is actually running the show. Car dealers, Premier League or the Government? I think we should be told!

Kill me now

Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal have held talks with a German tech company who have developed an app which allows fans to send virtual cheers or jeers from their homes to stadiums in under a second, in an attempt to generate an atmosphere behind closed doors. [
@MailSport
I won't be watching, so no need for the app thanks.

Kill me now

Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal have held talks with a German tech company who have developed an app which allows fans to send virtual cheers or jeers from their homes to stadiums in under a second, in an attempt to generate an atmosphere behind closed doors. [
@MailSport
If its in the Mail I'd take it with a pinch of salt, its turned into Viz lately with some of the story's

and it will be an even bigger spike when 30,000 Liverpool fans turn up at a neutral venue for the match that might mean they win the league for the first time in 30 years, plus the other 50,000 that turn up at Anfield and Liverpool City centre when they do indeed win their second friendly in the newly formed no relegation Premier League.
The police will not be able to stop them and when they all disperse to the four corners of this country it will make the 28,000 deaths look like a manageable number.

in that case we could see one virus wipe out another

May as well get EA involved and use their FIFA game with a nominated player from each club, to complete the season. It’s getting that fuckin stupid now.

Ive got to be honest, I have no longer any interest in the PL. When, as a match going fan, I can return to the normal way of attending a football match then I will be there, but in its current and suggested guises I literally couldn’t give a fuck.

It has always been a league without integrity, based on financial and political decision making. All that has happened is the virus has brought it to the front line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.