Corporate Value For Money?

My preference would be The Legends as I personally can't be bothered ( afford ) with the Tunnel Club "experience".
Joe's is great if you want something more basic from a hospitality perspective, padded seat and great view.
The premium games are a rip off and I'd be tempted to go for a lower category game at a far more attractive price point.

After missing out on a ticket for Madrid at home I thought I'd look at hospitality

Only thing available Vermillion - Off site - drink on arrival, buffet meal, programme -Make your own way to the ground £340 FFS

I got Kits for 130 the minute they went on sale, as I knew I’d have no chance for a seat only ticket.

Legend’s is worth a go.
I’ve done it against Palace.
It was about £170.00
10% off for being a season ticket holder
Sold my season ticket back on exchange which returned £40.00
Good food, padded seats in the middle of SS2
Had a chat with Edgehill & Morrison.
Staff come over and take your bets (if you want one)
Pint waiting for you at your table at half time and the winner is your beer being in a pint glass
Are drinks included?

I got Kits for 130 the minute they went on sale, as I knew I’d have no chance for a seat only ticket.
That seems not too bad - I take hospitality was criteria based as well? as none of the hospitality options seemed to be open to me - Have done the Commonwealth bar before but that seems to have gone altogether now

THIS EXACTLY !
Corporate is priced to rinse the big spenders for big games and then for the lesser games they know the demand falls way off so its priced much closer to a normal ticket and sometimes they do deals to sell it out. You can get in corporate for a real deal if you go for the worst games and ring up in the week.

I used to go a lot with work. It's worth doing once but I'd rather go with my mates and have the cash in my pocket.

back in 2016 at a screening of the Swansea away game, I won a competition for tickets into the Chairmans club for the Everton game and to say I was disappointed is an understatement, free bar and pint in a glass , complimentary programme and teamsheet, but was disappointed in seeing people in there not taking their seats for the game and staying in the bar and that included Liam Gallagher, no atmosphere whatsoever and I felt totally out of place, am I glad I did it? yes, would I do it again? probably not, would I pay to do it? definitely not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.