Correcting An Obvious Mistake

Got goal line tech on fifa 16!! And it works mind you webbs not the ref so it would!

Just thought I'd throw it in and see what people thought. It isn't necessarily my view. It is, in fact, a direct quote given by Fernando after the Everton game. It is interesting to note, that a player of a team supposedly denied week after week, thinks that the game would lose something by going down this route. Referees can (and do) make mistakes but then so do players and this where the double standards are the greatest. For example, why did Joe Hart drop the ball at the feet of Cameron Jerome, in the Norwich game? Incompetence or being bent would be the answer, if he was a referee but it's just a mistake as he's a player.

Eh? Ofcourse its a mistake if he is a player. Joe Hart plays the game, the referee doesn't. Anything that Joe Hart does wrong should affect the game. Anything that the referee does wrong shouldn't affect the game as he isn't playing it. Unbelievable how you connect a players mistake to a referee. A ref doesn't lose or win a game, Joe Hart does. I'd rather Joe Hart lost the game due to him dropping the ball than the ref getting it wrong.

I am sure with the communication that the refs have nowadays we can save a lot of time on the replays as well. Shouldn't take more than a minute, which we anyways lose while the players argue and argue. I for one am all for the video technology. Let the best team win, not the luckiest and the **** ones.

For me it is easy give the manager a joker ( similar to tennis) he can challenge any incident sending off goal
Bad foul anything he chooses
He plays it and it goes to video review
(Like cricket ) music comes on and the decision is made
I am not sure if it should be one a game or one each half

Also I appreciate it works in the premier league and not grassroots however the same applies in tennis

Another change to modernise football

Scrap the fourth league spot for champions league qualification

Give the spot to the winners of a play of between FA and League cup winners
Creates an extra game increases revenue and immediately boosts attendance at the cup games and stops teams resting players

For me it is easy give the manager a joker ( similar to tennis) he can challenge any incident sending off goal
Bad foul anything he chooses
He plays it and it goes to video review
(Like cricket ) music comes on and the decision is made
I am not sure if it should be one a game or one each half

Also I appreciate it works in the premier league and not grassroots however the same applies in tennis

Another change to modernise football

Scrap the fourth league spot for champions league qualification

Give the spot to the winners of a play of between FA and League cup winners
Creates an extra game increases revenue and immediately boosts attendance at the cup games and stops teams resting players

And like in tennis if the "appeal" is justified you keep it, if not you lose it and cannot further appeal in that half!
On the champs league place, what if the cup winners finished 1st and 2nd so qualify anyway?
I agree something needs to be done but don't think we will ever get everyone to agree to what that is....

The implication is, that as long as the referee was prepared to consider that a foul had been committed, he should award a conditional penalty, and then review it

The problem would be that if it was down to the refs to call for a review, they would be doing it all of the time. Because they would receive intense criticism if they failed to call for a review and it turned out that they'd made the wrong decision. They would become ultra cautious. You see it in rugby league where its down to the ref to call for a review. They do it far too often.

Well that's one way of correcting an obvious mistake,

2 wrongs don't make a right, but on this occasion it will do for starters.

All i want now, is the 4 points we were robbed of, in the 0-0's against Leicester and Everton in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.