Corruption in English football?

Brighton are a corrupt bucket of scum.
They need looking at very very closely.
The North London betting office run by their owners is shrouded in secrecy,but boasts the most successful football sports betting operation in the country.
End of last seasons loss at Brighton is one of the dodgiest officiation performances i have seen, and i have seen quite a few.
From the early red card for us, the ref giving them absolutely everything and Var not giving us the penalty at the end for a clear foul on Jesus
And that was Atwell again with Moss i think on Var

Brighton are a corrupt bucket of scum.
They need looking at very very closely.
The North London betting office run by their owners is shrouded in secrecy,but boasts the most successful football sports betting operation in the country.
They always seem to 'just' stay up. A few clubs like this palace under Hodgson being one. Will be interested if the same patterns occur with Brentford now...

They also kicked the shit out of us - so much for Brighton/Potter playing City kind of football. I used to quite like them until that game.
Have you noticed the amount of teams not known for being dirty and kicking lumps out of the opposition, who actually do that against us, its like they know they will get away with it

Have you noticed the amount of teams not known for being dirty and kicking lumps out of the opposition, who actually do that against us, its like they know they will get away with it
I think also they know there is no hope of competing with us at regular football

End of last seasons loss at Brighton is one of the dodgiest officiation performances i have seen, and i have seen quite a few.
From the early red card for us, the ref giving them absolutely everything and Var not giving us the penalty at the end for a clear foul on Jesus
And that was Atwell again with Moss i think on Var
That match was a disgusting display of outright cheating from pigmol.
Completely overshadowed a brilliant goal from Foden.

The fa cup semi final game was also difficult to watch,and indeed,for those of us with long memories,their whole fa cup run was littered with astounding incidents...none more so than the Millwall keeper who threw the ball into his own net( a harmless,high,over -hit free-kick slung to the far post) in the very last seconds of an earlier round cup game to 'earn' the seagulls a draw..

Last edited:
Talk Sport won't go near the topic. Probably 75% of their adverts / sponsors come.from within the betting industry - but hey! Please gamble responsibly!
Very true. Was also thinking like the guardian and the BBC with their 'agenda setting' like bigging up sancho for years cuz he left us, getting certain players England call ups and then demonising others such as sterling. But all of this is done by football agents using the media to boost or lower the profile of their clients/rivals. Or to get a payrise, transfer etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.